Page 29 of 32 ... 192728293031 ...
    06-27-2015, 07:14 PM #281
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Thanks Dan.

The best part is I wasn't even referring to everyone's, "best friend", the rocket scientist over there.

Just goes to show some people's head are just a little too big for their bodies.

After reading your last post I think you see why I'm more of an observer. Don't mind serious dialog but really don't like the haters that have a hard on for someone that they "perceive" done them wrong.

BTW. Thanks for the link to Spencers write up. Interesting read. I've also had similar experiences with him not responding to some questions. Not cool in my book.

Take er easy man.
    Later, Hedy

One more thing Dan.

Tell your buddy over there that "Where" I decide to spend my money is none of his concern.

Oh wait. You already did that. Thx.

Another thing. If it wasn't for that "Grifter Dom" I wouldn't have loaded up on Sirius in 2009 at $ .09-.11. Cents.

So basically he can go "F*CK HIMSELF". Can you give him that message please. I'm sure I'm on his ignore list. Thx.

Have a great weekend.

MONEY
    Last edited by hedymoney; 06-27-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Guru
    06-27-2015, 09:19 PM #282
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    One more thing Dan.

Tell your buddy over there that "Where" I decide to spend my money is none of his concern.

Oh wait. You already did that. Thx.

Another thing. If it wasn't for that "Grifter Dom" I wouldn't have loaded up on Sirius in 2009 at $ .09-.11. Cents.

So basically he can go "F*CK HIMSELF". Can you give him that message please. I'm sure I'm on his ignore list. Thx.

Have a great weekend.

MONEY
    Hedy...Midas just cant stand the fact that people here opt to be here and other sites rather than his. Hell i belong to 3 other sites not including this one. Some of which i spend $50/100 a month on. Notice how he is always pumping stocks other than siri here. I mean why would a guy who owns no siri come to a siri forum to pump stocks other than siri if he has his own chatroom? Why would he rag on you for being a member of doms site or tell you how and where to spend your own money? Makes no sense. Your right things here seem different now and not as constructive as it use to be. We lost some good peeps lately...RC, Wolf, etc.and their shoes have not been filled. I am just waiting for earnings and then like you and some others, i think i will begin to fade out as well. Congrats to you on buying all that siri years ago. i began buying siri at .12 and up. Its been a wild ride and im financially much better off because of it. Time to put some of this profit to work now. Be well Hedy.
    Last edited by dm_4; 06-27-2015 at 09:22 PM.

06-28-2015, 12:15 AM #283
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hedy...Midas just cant stand the fact that people here opt to be here and other sites rather than his. Hell i belong to 3 other sites not including this one. Some of which i spend $50/100 a month on. Notice how he is always pumping stocks other than siri here. I mean why would a guy who owns no siri come to a siri forum to pump stocks other than siri if he has his own chatroom? Why would he rag on you for being a member of doms site or tell you how and where to spend your own money? Makes no sense. Your right things here seem different now and not as constructive as it use to be. We lost some good peeps lately...RC, Wolf, etc.and their shoes have not been filled. I am just waiting for earnings and then like you and some others, i think i will begin to fade out as well. Congrats to you on buying all that siri years ago. i began buying siri at .12 and up. Its been a wild ride and im financially much better off because of it. Time to put some of this profit to work now. Be well Hedy.
    " I mean why would a guy who owns no siri come to a siri forum to pump stocks other than siri if he has his own chatroom?

Because he's a meaningless, needy, wannabe. A trouble maker who's goal is to do exactly what he's doing. Disrupt a site that has always had a decent group of folks that make some significant contributions. I don't always agree with what I read but I appreciate guys like MUSCLE'S passion for the industry as a whole. You and some others input on Sirius always catches my eye for obvious reasons. ( BTW Good job on those $.12 buys.)

Not only does he pump other stocks (which in itself isn't all bad) but putting a ridiculous $ 2.75 PT on Sirius is beyond me.

As far as Dom's site your right. What's his problem? If I remember a month or so ago he accused me of being Dom.
    I mean he's really F*cking delusional. He probably should get help for that.

Many of the guys that are here and some of the others that have gone were from Satwaves. Dom did have a pretty nice site until someone started F*cking with him. His new site has really come along nicely.

As I said earlier his SA article in '09 is what convinced me to buy and I did. I have so much more than I ever would have thanks to Dom.

I'm not just patronizing him either. He's one smart dude. Is he perfect? No. Who is.
    But he's got a drive and passion that Antman can only dream of. And he's a survivor.

All Antman can do is hope to disrupt any other site that's not his. He did it once and he's going to do it here. You already see it.

Anyway Dan. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm responding to your post as I'm sure I'm on his ignore list.

I think I'll go back to my lurking now and picking up some of the valuable input you and most others post.
    $ 4.00 should be a no brainier soon. When we do breach 4 again and if it's with conviction and stays I think it's gonna fly. I've pared back quite a bit over the years and have played this dog like a fiddle as best as I could.

You take care and have a nice day tomorrow.
    Hedy
    Last edited by hedymoney; 06-28-2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Head Honcho
    06-28-2015, 02:09 PM #284
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    From what Dolan at Cablevision stated at a conference last week Broadband EBITDA margins are SEVEN TIMES higher that Cable TV EBITDA margins so basically Comcast makes tons more profit on cord cutters as people shift to broadband streaming from linear TV viewing. Broadband is a much better business.
    IF they use Comcast broadband.

Someone who says "see you in hell comcast" isn't keeping their Comcast cable internet.

I try and stay away from investing in companies on the worst customer service lists.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-28-2015, 02:20 PM #285
    Yes it was under $1 for almost a year back in 2009 and most stocks under $5 have an inordinate amount of penny stock traders involved. It just so happens with Sirius huge amount of shares outstanding and its 20 billion + market cap, instutions have gotten more involved in the stock. but here on this board - penny traders.
    I disagree that the majority of the people here are penny traders but, thats ok. This was especially untrue even a year ago before a lot of the longs sold out of their positions. The vast majority of this website was longs who were buried.

So you sold in the teens or low $20 range in 2007? It's tripled since. It is over 60 now and at producing EBITDA and FCF at a tremendous rate. 60% higher EBITDA than Disney.
    I believe I sold near $20. I don't have the records with the exact number (I've changed trading platforms).

What I do know is I put 100% of my comcast position into netflix. That same $20 netflix stock is now worth $650 so, I think I did ok.

Perhaps you should have studied the business closer.
    Perhaps, that's why I am asking you questions. I did not see this stock going from $20 to $60 but, I'm glad I didn't.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-28-2015, 02:21 PM #286
    Does Slacker still exist? Last I saw it was 62 on the music app download list, 30 or 40 spots below Sirius, AND IT'S FREE???? How the heck can they make any money, when Pandora with 70 million free US users can't make any money? Quite a business that streaming music is......

http://appshopper.com/bestsellers/mu...?device=iphone
    I dont know. I just know they offer things other than music.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-28-2015, 02:33 PM #287
    So you don't acknowledge Verizon CEO's statements and their reduction in spending the last 5 years as they basically have completed their wireline buildout and do not plan new cities.
    I acknowledge it.

They're still not 100% complete and in areas of MA it is just now becoming available, so the total effects have still not been felt.

I know they are done (for now) but that doesn't mean Comcast isn't going to feel the effects of this build out.

Just as Sirius is taking listeners from terrestrial radio, there is a similar secular shift from satellite TV back to cable because of cable broadband. Keep your eye on cable eating sat TV's lunch.
    I dont know how anyone used satellite TV to begin with. I guess it makes sense if you have no other option.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    06-28-2015, 07:22 PM #288
    Greece gonna cause pure havoc tomorrow. Pure havoc. But I won't be here following it. I completely draw the line on multiple aliases on message boards. Don't deal with them. You guys can read me on Raging Bull where I have peace (after the Greek turmoil). Good luck everybody. It may get really nuts this week. All the best.

Enthusiast
    06-28-2015, 09:15 PM #289

Guru
    06-28-2015, 09:31 PM #290
    Greece gonna cause pure havoc tomorrow. Pure havoc. But I won't be here following it. I completely draw the line on multiple aliases on message boards. Don't deal with them. You guys can read me on Raging Bull where I have peace (after the Greek turmoil). Good luck everybody. It may get really nuts this week. All the best.
    give ya two weeks before ya back again. You don't have any followers over at raging bull. Maybe you should go hang out with midas at his site....he is always looking for someone to chat with over there.

Page 29 of 32 ... 192728293031 ...