Page 2 of 16 123412 ...
    Guru
    04-02-2015, 06:26 PM #11
    Good Friday -- April 3, 2015 MARKET CLOSED

Enthusiast
    04-03-2015, 02:45 PM #12
    Howard Stern's Pole I mean Poll.

I'm bored lets start a poll who here thinks Stern signs again with Sirius. I say yes.
    Let's keep this to yes and no answers not interested in what people think about Stern good or bad.

Guru
    04-03-2015, 07:16 PM #13
    Yes even tho i don't care if he stays or goes.

originally posted just yes...but would not let me post due to not enough characters.
    Last edited by dm_4; 04-03-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Guru
    04-06-2015, 09:49 AM #14
    Just a quick update for people who invested in Brandons patent pending system, he now has offered godaddy a settlement offer of $5 million and if settlement is not reached he plans on suing for $500 million.

"...Five million would afford us a new start, on our own servers, and make everyone that invested whole, not to mention compensate me for the past three years of cyber – terrorism they have put me through that cost me everything and everyone…leaving it up to me to repair my reputation that will take years to do, if at all. On the 11th, I will hire an attorney and sue them for at least 500 million dollars, and that will become my priority until such time as I can relaunch this site in a way that I can guarantee the integrity of the data, and the security of our members."

"...this is not a threat to sue. …it is my absolute intent to sue. I will win. That should be clear to everyone. The question is how GoDaddy would like to lose. By writing a check now for 5 million and allowing us a new start elsewhere….that will end the barrage of criticism and lawsuits that will follow, potentially leading to class actions…or by being crippled in a few years when the jury awards me so many zero’s, that the amount will have to be discussed using the word ‘Billion’ instead of ‘million.’ They have cost me three years already in deploying this and taken all of my readers as they did. Every day that goes by just pisses me off more at this point. For the record, I still cannot repair the database tables because my permissions are blocked…permissions that I had a few days ago and for several years mind you…are now blocked. and no one has answered why that is so."

Last edited by dm_4; 04-06-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Guru
    04-06-2015, 10:20 AM #15
    Jaguar Land Rover Selects Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Services to Provide Call Center Support for Safety and Security Services for Its InControl™ Infotainment System

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jaguar...140000527.html

04-06-2015, 10:59 AM #16
    Nissan and now Jaguar LR. This is great stuff! Hopefully more announcements like this to come.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Jaguar Land Rover Selects Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Services to Provide Call Center Support for Safety and Security Services for Its InControl™ Infotainment System

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jaguar...140000527.html

Guru
    04-06-2015, 11:47 AM #17
    SEC Filing Alert

Sirius XM Radio Inc. has filed the following document(s) with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

http://investor.sirius.com/secfiling...637&CIK=908937

http://investor.sirius.com/secfiling...638&CIK=908937

04-06-2015, 06:44 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Just a quick update for people who invested in Brandons patent pending system, he now has offered godaddy a settlement offer of $5 million and if settlement is not reached he plans on suing for $500 million.

"...Five million would afford us a new start, on our own servers, and make everyone that invested whole, not to mention compensate me for the past three years of cyber – terrorism they have put me through that cost me everything and everyone…leaving it up to me to repair my reputation that will take years to do, if at all. On the 11th, I will hire an attorney and sue them for at least 500 million dollars, and that will become my priority until such time as I can relaunch this site in a way that I can guarantee the integrity of the data, and the security of our members."

"...this is not a threat to sue. …it is my absolute intent to sue. I will win. That should be clear to everyone. The question is how GoDaddy would like to lose. By writing a check now for 5 million and allowing us a new start elsewhere….that will end the barrage of criticism and lawsuits that will follow, potentially leading to class actions…or by being crippled in a few years when the jury awards me so many zero’s, that the amount will have to be discussed using the word ‘Billion’ instead of ‘million.’ They have cost me three years already in deploying this and taken all of my readers as they did. Every day that goes by just pisses me off more at this point. For the record, I still cannot repair the database tables because my permissions are blocked…permissions that I had a few days ago and for several years mind you…are now blocked. and no one has answered why that is so."

I guess next step is to solicit more donations from users to retain counsel. I don't understand how someone with such a money making system has such money problems

Guru
    04-06-2015, 10:21 PM #19
    yeah seems to be his next move. How many lives does a cat have?

Addict
    04-08-2015, 09:37 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    I guess next step is to solicit more donations from users to retain counsel. I don't understand how someone with such a money making system has such money problems
    You know, it's absolutely confounding that people like him are allowed to move freely in a country that has so many laws designed to protect us yet doesn't discriminate severe psychosis until something severe is committed. And only then are all the red flags crystal clear, after its too late... It has always been obvious to me that he is much more deeply skewed than just being a simple con man and desperately needs to be taken in for proper help and treatment before he is allowed to do something drastic.

Page 2 of 16 123412 ...