03-27-2015, 11:53 AM #1

why the song and dance every year....just offer us the yearly deal

every year I renew and I need to call in to get the yearly deal (current yearly I got was for $89 + royalty fees)
    although I am a patient person, I really dislike speaking with the Phillpine call center...my yearly renewly peance is
    typically about 30 painful miniutes on the phone.

I know there are other deals for a few months at a time, but because I hate calling in, I do it for the full year.

03-29-2015, 06:25 PM #2
    If SiriusXM offered everyone a discounted rate, they wouldn't make money. And technically, you are only supposed to get a promotion one time, and then you are supposed to pay full price.
    I am a listener care agent for sirius xm and I deal with the same situations every day. People don't like the full price, and promo junkies know how to work the system.. And when I'm not supposed to give another promo customers cuss me out and call me an idiot for following policy. You need to ask to be transferred to the cancellations department if you want a promo. Don't get mad at the listener care reps.

03-31-2015, 04:10 AM #3
    I know there are other deals for a few months at a time, but because I hate calling in, I do it for the full year.

Uric Acid remedies
    Last edited by badboy123; 12-10-2015 at 07:24 AM.