03-13-2015, 03:11 PM #1

Thumbs down online account management issues for last 5 months

For the last 5 months, I have been getting the following error when I try to log into my account online:

"Our systems are currently down. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience"

Tried it from several different PCs, different browsers, different devices, etc. No luck. I have called SIRIUS numerous times and put several tickets in. Even got calls back from two reps and they keep telling me they are aware of the issue. Others are having it as well and they are working on it.

Anybody else having this issue? I can understand a few days or even a few weeks, but FIVE months. Come on.

04-17-2015, 01:27 PM #2
    5 months? Now I'm getting worried. I've been trying all week and I've been getting that same error message. When I use the chat app, they tell me that I should change browsers. Like you, I've tried different PC's, browsers, and even networks (my home, school, and work network). I'm sure if was a billing issue, they would resolve it quickly.

I guess the only silver lining is that there hasn't been any interruption in my service.