Page 28 of 41 ... 18262728293038 ...
    12-16-2014, 01:22 AM #271
    I finished it. This case is closed. Have a great night!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-16-2014, 02:17 AM #272
    Siri P & F showing a bearish 3.21 price objective
    Attached Images Attached Images

Addict
    12-16-2014, 09:54 AM #273
    So now we arrive once again at the point where either sell and wait for a point much lower to buy back and risk the sp rallying the other way, or hold and wait only to kick ourselves for not bailing when the opportunity was ripe. Personally, most every time I sold out to buy lower I ended up chasing the sp back up and ended up worse off, or at best, a wash. The only things that make me suspect that we are more likely headed lower before a reversal are the broader market issues. One way or another, I think that there is no smartest play here. Could turn around and rally today or continue down. So with that, I have absolutely nothing to offer.

Guru
    12-16-2014, 11:17 AM #274
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    So now we arrive once again at the point where either sell and wait for a point much lower to buy back and risk the sp rallying the other way, or hold and wait only to kick ourselves for not bailing when the opportunity was ripe. Personally, most every time I sold out to buy lower I ended up chasing the sp back up and ended up worse off, or at best, a wash. The only things that make me suspect that we are more likely headed lower before a reversal are the broader market issues. One way or another, I think that there is no smartest play here. Could turn around and rally today or continue down. So with that, I have absolutely nothing to offer.
    Volume is off the hook again today...already 9 mill traded

if siri is buying at certain points....i would think we would head lower today by say another nickel??
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-16-2014 at 11:20 AM.

12-16-2014, 11:22 AM #275
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    damn user....in your prior post you said you dont know if heady is bm or not and either way you dont care. Seems like you care...just sayn. wierd.

P.s. im pretty sure heady has stated here before he had invested in bm new sites....as have other here as well.

Besides who cares....Midas has sent emails to people here urging them to come visit his cheezits chat and for the longest time his signature in his profile was his cheezits chat site addy? cmon man....whats this all bout???? who are you really???

Hey Dm. How's it going?

Always like to wake up to a good laugh. These clowns are making my day.

Hey DM. If I'm BM would I still be considered a "shill"?

In reference to your question I'd would like to know who he is as well.

Yesterday was a bit painful for all us holders of this stock as well as the market overall. Not many were spared. I'm a believer and will hold as long as I'm able to. Still in the black but hurts to see those numbers click down.
    Actually I bought a few more shares this morning. Must be nuts but it looks like it could be turning around.
    I almost feel like I need to make a prediction since the "King" did call me out on this.
    Let's see. How about $ 4.00 end of January.
    And before the midget asks I'll base it the alignment of the sun and the moon since I'm an astrologer in my spare time when I'm not being Brandon, Binky, Willis, and anyone else these delusional people think I am.

And BTW I have mentioned my support of BM's new site. Thanks for bringing that up.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.
    hedy

12-16-2014, 11:31 AM #276
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    hedymoney... I haven't seen a post about Sirius XM yet from you.

I just made my preDICKtion for you Little man. Hope this helps.

The only person responsible for the failure of Satwaves is Brandon Matthews (Dominick LaViola). You can even ask the guys that run SiriusBuzz what type of person he is. The guy is a thief, crook, grifter, etc. He has ripped off so many people it's not even funny any more. The fact that you haven't figured it out is sad. The only other person with enough gumption to say anything is Stephen Faulkner. Put all our differences aside on Sirius XM and that is one thing Stephen and I agree on. Oh and tell me exactly what I did to that destroyed the site again? I can't stop people from buying the sites membership, i can't stop people from investing in his so called money making schemes. So again, tell me exactly what I did again??????
    Like I mentioned earlier get a step stool and look at yourself in the mirror you ruined that site just as you're ruining this site.
    If you want I can also look for your previous posting where you said something to the effect it was your mission to make sure his site.
    fails.
    You probably remember don't you? I think you do.
    Anyway have a great day King Midas.

12-16-2014, 11:39 AM #277
    I guess Brandon is hurting for money and you are doing his shilling for him. I just got word that you and him are emailing the old satwave, satwave pro, OEM Stocks, etc members to come join his new website. Hey hedymoney4brandon... tell Brandon to stop begging for money and get a real job. Stop pumping his website here.

Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Like I mentioned earlier get a step stool and look at yourself in the mirror you ruined that site just as you're ruining this site.
    If you want I can also look for your previous posting where you said something to the effect it was your mission to make sure his site.
    fails.
    You probably remember don't you? I think you do.
    Anyway have a great day King Midas.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-16-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-16-2014, 11:44 AM #278
    @ user34615145
    Go ahead and post my personal info if that's what you feel you need to do. Want my SS number too?
    I may have joined his S/W site but I also made some money so I'm not complaining.
    I guess It's called freedom of choice.

You don't need to judge me or anyone's right to join whatever site they want.
    God bless you and all the folks your family.
    Have a great holiday season
    Hedy

Guru
    12-16-2014, 11:56 AM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    Siri P & F showing a bearish 3.21 price objective
    thanks for the post of the chart siriustimes....hopefully you can post more of these in the future.

wouldn't surprise me if they took it there....hell last time they took us to 3.15 i believe.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-16-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Addict
    12-16-2014, 12:41 PM #280
    Anybody know the remaining cash Liberty has to complete buy backs?

Page 28 of 41 ... 18262728293038 ...