Page 8 of 41 ... 67891018 ...
    Addict
    12-02-2014, 07:17 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @muscle... what are your thoughts on why Sirius XM trades flat after such great car numbers today? It can't have anything to do with Apple CarPlay because 3 out of 5 major car manufacturers slated to deliver this year have postponed for 2015. I think Hyundai was the only one still readying CarPlay for 2014. Do you think the past attempt by Liberty to buy Sirius XM has capped the stock? Thanks in advance!
    Hopefully it reacts better as the market digests those great car numbers today. What matters to me is FCF per share. I am not concerned about internet competition anymore. It's not affecting Sirius sub numbers. It's affecting music download numbers.

12-02-2014, 07:23 PM #72
    Thanks Muscle!

Edit: Good point on the Free Cash Flow. Going up up up!

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing...ials/cash-flow

EDIT 2: Anyone heard from Demian? I wish him and Spencer would start the radio show back up. I hope Demian is doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Hopefully it reacts better as the market digests those great car numbers today. What matters to me is FCF per share. I am not concerned about internet competition anymore. It's not affecting Sirius sub numbers. It's affecting music download numbers.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-02-2014 at 07:27 PM.

12-02-2014, 07:30 PM #73
    @muscle... look at the FCF in my link above. You notice the Net Financing Cash Flow. Aren't you concerned about "how" or "the way" they are financing it?

Enthusiast
    12-02-2014, 07:54 PM #74
    Midas why are you suddenly playing as if you are interested in SIRI? This is funny stuff!

Would you suggest that those you urged to sell at $3.16 to build cash for $2.70 now re-buy here at $3.60? You seem confused as to why people are not rushing to buy based on one month of good auto sales?

Too funny!

Mentor
    12-02-2014, 07:54 PM #75
    Jimmy Iovine appointed to BOD of Live Nation.....LMCA/K owns a large stake in SIRI and Live Nation. SIRI and Live Nation and Jimmy Iovine/AAPL/Beats by Dre..........they are all having one BIGFNGORGY

12-02-2014, 07:55 PM #76
    Nice find denco1... NOICE!

http://www.heraldonline.com/2014/12/...-appoints.html

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Jimmy Iovine appointed to BOD of Live Nation.....LMCA/K owns a large stake in SIRI and Live Nation. SIRI and Live Nation and Jimmy Iovine/AAPL/Beats by Dre..........they are all having one BIGFNGORGY
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-02-2014, 08:17 PM #77
    after we get a filing or news on the converts (the removing of toxic) we may see an upgrade from s&p or moodys for investment grade for debt...........could be good catalyst for sp .

Addict
    12-02-2014, 08:17 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @muscle... look at the FCF in my link above. You notice the Net Financing Cash Flow. Aren't you concerned about "how" or "the way" they are financing it?
    I think Sirius is underleveraged, below their target of 4 times debt to EBITDA. And they should buy back MORE stock with their FCF and leverage. Buybacks are one of the biggest reasons to own this stock now. It has a direct effect on FCF per share. I love their $2 billion a year buyback target but I think they they can do even more than that.

12-02-2014, 08:28 PM #79
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I think Sirius is underleveraged, below their target of 4 times debt to EBITDA. And they should buy back MORE stock with their FCF and leverage. Buybacks are one of the biggest reasons to own this stock now. It has a direct effect on FCF per share. I love their $2 billion a year buyback target but I think they they can do even more than that.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-02-2014, 08:30 PM #80
    I hope so and I hope muscle is right about the November auto sales too. Something just doesn't seem right about the stock price not moving unless something is going on behind the scenes for renewed buyout attempt. ((( shaking my head )))

Quote Originally Posted by kelly0995 View Post
    after we get a filing or news on the converts (the removing of toxic) we may see an upgrade from s&p or moodys for investment grade for debt...........could be good catalyst for sp .

Page 8 of 41 ... 67891018 ...