Page 26 of 41 ... 16242526272836 ...
    12-15-2014, 10:58 PM #251
    Faulker... did you not read what he posted? It was his analysis. He wrote it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You and DM need to star in Dumb and Dumber Treeeeeee!

You both need to take a reading comprehension course. Of course, I will say that dm_4 is the worst.

What's interesting is we are now closer to Waldo's prediction than yours... Faulker, we know you don't use technical analysis. Even MUSCLE called you out on it and you couldn't come up with answer but it's ok. We know you pull numbers out of thin air. We know you write articles in hopes to drive the price higher for personal gain. We know you write articles to make money. Sirius XM articles generate a lot of views which USED TO translate to good money. Not anymore because they changed their policy on how they pay their authors which explains why you are not writing as much as you did.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-15-2014 at 11:05 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:05 PM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    For the record, I too contacted the Seeking Alpha Crunching Numbers author via email and asked him about some comment postings in SIRi related articles by someone using the Crunching.Numbers ("Crunching" and "Numbers" separated by an ".") and he was surprised to hear of it and I'm sure he contacted Seeking Alpha about it. I also reported it to the board moderators. Now Crunching.Numbers shows up here. I'm guessing by the non-denial above we can draw our own conclusions. As far as Hedy being BM, I don't know about that and I don't care. Whether he is or he isn't, he's clearly a shill for BM's site. At worst it's dishonest and misleading and at best it's in extremely poor taste to come into a site that was founded by two guys BM cheated and stole from, with the sole purpose of trying to draw SiriusBuzz member participants over to that site.
    Regarding waldo's missive above, I frankly don't understand a word of it with the exception of the last bit about this place being in danger of turning into a yahoo quality forum...to which I'd say he's a little late with that prediction. Yahoo seems downright refined compared to this forum.
    For the record, I have not a single share of SIRI stock, nor any related Liberty stock and I haven't for well over a year now, so I don't really care if the stock goes to $2.75 or $4.85. Why do I come here, and why do I post this? well, mostly I don't post. Like many members, I usually lurk and read and hope to gain some kind of insight into a siri in particular as a stock that intrigues me, and the stock market in general. For the last several months my interest has been rewarded with constant bickering and arguing and name calling of a sort that would be considered immature and stupid by most any 5th grader. So I go away for weeks and come back hopeful that things have calmed down a bit and we can get back to the business at hand and see that things are pretty much were they left off. Seriously, maybe I'd be better of taking hedy up on his invitation and joining satwaves again. That way at least, I'd know that I was a nut house and not expect any more than the nonsense I came to see.
    hey whats the number to the seeking alpha police???? i got a bunch of shit i gotta report lol

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:07 PM #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    I don't agree with $2.75 I just said he presented it the right way.

The problem with TA is people often fire off things saying it "could" hit X Y Z A B C and then it eventually hits one and well... that was a possibility... I was right... At some points moving averages cross most prices, trend lines can intercept most prices, and everything can be supported after the fact.

SIRI *NEEDS* as many people trading as possible to pull volume so the more the merrier. The longer it drags it and the more who are beaten out of those long term holdings, the better for SIRI.
    yeah no shit right....where the hell is the ta the day before siri goes from 3.44 to 3.27.....i would kiss that MTHfkrs ass!!!

12-15-2014, 11:15 PM #254
    That guy's name is WALDO. You can kiss his ass.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:18 PM #255
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Faulker... did you not read what he posted? It was his analysis. He wrote it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You and DM need to star in Dumb and Dumber Treeeeeee!

You both need to take a reading comprehension course. Of course, I will say that dm_4 is the worst.

What's interesting is we are now closer to Waldo's prediction than yours... Faulker, we know you don't use technical analysis. Even MUSCLE called you out on it and you couldn't come up with answer but it's ok. We know you pull numbers out of thin air. We know you write articles in hopes to drive the price higher for personal gain. We know you write articles to make money. Sirius XM articles generate a lot of views which USED TO translate to good money. Not anymore because they changed their policy on how they pay their authors which explains why you are not writing as much as you did.
    waldos prediction???? waldo said to go cash at 3.15....cuz siri going to 2.75 soon. Soon to me is not 4 months out. thats a blown call as far as im concerened. The stock went to 3.63. So....if you had sold at 3.15 you missed the huge run up. There is still no guarantee its going to 2.75. So if it doesn't then you still in cash prob watching it go up again and missing out on another run.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-15-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:22 PM #256
    That guy's name is WALDO. You can kiss his ass.
    don't hold your breath on that one little man.

12-15-2014, 11:29 PM #257
    Gotta hand to Faulker... You are the king of spin my friend. BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny... do you really think people are buying your crap? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Waldo... he fell for it. HAHAHAAHHAHAHA Now that you've posted it, IT'S OK NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA Look at you guys back off when waldo rolls in. HAHAHA
    Midas you really need to cut down on the wine consumption.

12-15-2014, 11:44 PM #258
    it's pretty obvious that you've been caught dm_4 (crunching.numbers). I think the forum now sees what kind of person you are. It's time to move on like you did when you were caught in chat doing the same thing. How are your 6 figure marijuana trades going these days? I will leave it at that as it's probably a little too embarrassing for you. HAHAHA

Waldo pretty much proved what a low life you are.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-15-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:58 PM #259
    it's pretty obvious that you've been caught dm_4 (crunching.numbers). I think the forum now sees what kind of person you are. It's time to move on like you did when you were caught in chat doing the same thing. How are your 6 figure marijuana trades going these days? I will leave it at that as it's probably a little too embarrassing for you. HAHAHA

Waldo pretty much proved what a low life you are.
    Little man You crack me up. You accuse everyone of being someone. I mean seriously if i wasnt beat ass tired...i would literally go back and copy n paste all the people you accuse of being others. Not to mention you created a danman4 alias over at seeking alpha. On top of that waldo basically gave you up tonight. Came in here and basically said ok guys...ok....you guys could see right thru midas....you guys are right...midas aint that bright, it wasnt midas call...he is not that smart. it was my (waldo's) call. Hows that make you feel....one of your own giving you up tonight. damn little man. Na nights.

12-16-2014, 12:05 AM #260
    Really DuMass4? Look in the mirror. Multiple people at Seeking Alpha told me you were banned copying their aliases. Waldo didn't give me up. We just showed the forum what a bunch of hack jobs you and Dumber and Dumber are being. It's hilarious that when I post Waldo's analysis verbatim, it's crap. HAHA Then when he comes in and claims it was his analysis,, both you and faulker fold. Dan you are garbage and you know it. Being single, with no family, smoking dope, dating married women, and ruining other people's families is a sad life to live. It's time to grow up. You are no different than Brandon.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-16-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Page 26 of 41 ... 16242526272836 ...