Page 1 of 41 12311 ...
    11-30-2014, 10:08 PM #1

SIRI Monthly Thread December 2014

I hope no one minds... I am going to start Decembers monthly SIRI thread.

As a reminder, ALL viewpoints - long or short - on SIRI are welcome. Please act responsibly, professionally, and courteously to others on this website/thread. I wish everyone a prosperous month! God Bless!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    11-30-2014, 10:23 PM #2

SIRI Monthly Thread December 2014

Gonna start the thread this fine month......Because Dec 1st is muh Birfday

Party On!!

11-30-2014, 10:28 PM #3
    As a reminder, ALL viewpoints - long or short - on SIRI are welcome. Please act responsibly, professionally, and courteously to others on this website/thread. I wish everyone a prosperous month! God Bless!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-30-2014, 10:29 PM #4
    Happy Birthday Wolf.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2014 at 11:01 PM.

11-30-2014, 10:34 PM #5
    Original Analysis from October: "SIRI will sell off over the course of the next quarter, its momentum down will be based largely on the large market sell off. It could get there a bit before or a bit after. So I’ll say over the next 3-4 months. The large market sell off will be attributed to some of the same things I mention will impact SIRI. Example: many of the corp buybacks will ’slow down’ because of the stress in the high yield credit markets. Corp buybacks have helped inflate the equity market (read: help increase the multiple). I can;t tell you when it will end only where its likely to end. But, I will only tell you the move has begun, and we should see a resolution over the next 3 to 4 months. It's not a one day event, its normalization."

Mentor
    11-30-2014, 10:40 PM #6
    Hey Midas...the more you keep posting your October Analysis...the more they are going to keep beating you over the head with it!! If I may make a small suggestion...maybe...come out and say...I BLEW IT...I was wrong...who knows...you might get a second chance around here!!

No bone to pick...just an observation!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Original Analysis from October: "SIRI will sell off over the course of the next quarter, its momentum down will be based largely on the large market sell off. It could get there a bit before or a bit after. So I’ll say over the next 3-4 months. The large market sell off will be attributed to some of the same things I mention will impact SIRI. Example: many of the corp buybacks will ’slow down’ because of the stress in the high yield credit markets. Corp buybacks have helped inflate the equity market (read: help increase the multiple). I can;t tell you when it will end only where its likely to end. But, I will only tell you the move has begun, and we should see a resolution over the next 3 to 4 months. It's not a one day event, its normalization."

Guru
    11-30-2014, 10:47 PM #7
    Hedy, don't mind him brother. He has no skin in the siri game. NONE. MIDAS has two issues. One is that he has little man syndrome. The other is that guys over in his own chat namely waldo/cn scared him into selling his siri postion a very long time ago telling him that siri could go sub 2.90, 2.50, etc. Hence why he wants to see siri go to 2.75 so badly. Combine that with the fact that siri has done nothing but appreciate damn near 35% since his call a little over a month ago and you have one bitter siri little man syndrome hater, lol. Midas knows that he has already slit his throat here with just about everyone so really the only thing he has left is to stir the shit pot by saying stuff like he does such as you are brandon, etc.

Hedy, tune out midas, and enjoy every penny movement up knowing this makes midas and his cronies that much more bitter and irrelevant than they are now!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-30-2014 at 10:59 PM.

11-30-2014, 10:48 PM #8
    just sirius... You have DM syndrome. I do not have a problem admitting I am wrong but you need to reread what I posted. My analysis is over a period of 3-4 months. This was made in October. I still have a few more months to go. I don't toss out these long multiyear predictions praying people forget like some people (faulkner) hahahaha

@dm... instead of cheerleading falker's posts, why don't you enlighten the chat room with your predictions? Can you do that for us? We would love to hear your analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Midas...the more you keep posting your October Analysis...the more they are going to keep beating you over the head with it!! If I may make a small suggestion...maybe...come out and say...I BLEW IT...I was wrong...who knows...you might get a second chance around here!!

No bone to pick...just an observation!!

JS
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Mentor
    11-30-2014, 10:53 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Gonna start the thread this fine month......Because Dec 1st is muh Birfday

Party On!!
    Happy BDAy, Wolf!!

Should be an interesting day for all us SIRI longs....and shorts and etc......here's to a good day for the longs on your BDay wolf

EDIT: Any dip beyond 5% is a STRONG BUY IMO. Worst case without shorts to be covered is a 5% dilution with the 270 mn shares and that doesn't take into account the 500 mn in toxic debt wipped off the books lowering the debt leverage and removing the hedge as Faulkner describes in his last 2 articles. Considering the net of new shares and available new debt to buy those shares without increasing leverage.....dilution is more in the 2.5% area with no more toxic debt on the books.....GLTA-Longs
    Last edited by denco1; 11-30-2014 at 11:03 PM.

11-30-2014, 10:58 PM #10
    Happy Birthday Wolf man! 16 tons brotha!!!! God Speed!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ...