Page 22 of 41 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Guru
    12-12-2014, 06:52 PM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    "Discouraged" by falling oil prices? Only if I owned oil stock. Otherwise I couldn't be more delighted!
    You and me both. Paid 2.63 cents/gal for gas today....not to long ago the price was 3.75/gal. With more cash in my pocket i went in and bought two 5 dollar scratchy tickets. didn't win but hey gas is cheap

I think the real winners with the drop in oil/gas prices is retail....may pick me up a beaten down retail stock.

12-13-2014, 11:02 AM #212
    I see the boys are at it again. Hey dumb and dumber why don't read the following article and stop being a bunch of myopic a$$holes who's only goal in life is to hate those that pose a different view point.

http://online.barrons.com/news/artic...OTE2MzkxNDM2Wj

Why has SIRI pulled back to $3.41 if it's such a great bargain at $3.63???? Why has the whole market pulled back all of a sudden???? It's not fundamentals and it sure isn't because the market is overvalued. It's not tax-loss selling either because wherever there is tax loss selling there is buying with the proceeds.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-13-2014, 11:17 AM #213
    Wait for it... Wait for it...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-13-2014, 01:06 PM #214
    people get skiddish on a week like this. I did. But no matter where you go there you are. I can't pull the trigger to sell. It is buying time . Buy low sell high. No matter how you analyse it. Buyers could be back on Monday

Guru
    12-13-2014, 01:26 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I see the boys are at it again. Hey dumb and dumber why don't read the following article and stop being a bunch of myopic a$$holes who's only goal in life is to hate those that pose a different view point.

http://online.barrons.com/news/artic...OTE2MzkxNDM2Wj

Why has SIRI pulled back to $3.41 if it's such a great bargain at $3.63???? Why has the whole market pulled back all of a sudden???? It's not fundamentals and it sure isn't because the market is overvalued. It's not tax-loss selling either because wherever there is tax loss selling there is buying with the proceeds.
    So first off you post nonsense with you "don't let falling oil prices discourage you" stuff and have several people saying huh? what?? And instead of explaining what you meant or to clarify whatever you were trying to say you simply post a link to some article written by some unknown blogger giving his opinion. This guy lost all cred with me when half way through the first sentence he used the word "supping". Secondly...his conclusion is that "sometimes the best trade is no trade at all." Brilliant stuff!

Then you ask why is siri pulling back to 3.41?? followed up by "why is the whole market pulling back?" Hmmmm not sure but i think your answer to your first question lays somewhere in your second question.

If your point in your last few posts that the overall market is being dragged down by the recent down turn in oil prices, well thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for pointing that out. I had no idea.

Can you refrain from calling people here names such as "dumb and dumber" and "myopic a$$holes" that's not very nice. thank you.

12-13-2014, 04:40 PM #216
    Ah... as predicted. It's dumb and dumber posting in sync with each other again. I will let you 2 decide who's who. The ignore feature is the best!

Anyone filing a claim?

http://www.pressherald.com/2014/12/1...maine-ag-says/
    Last edited by midas360; 12-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.

12-15-2014, 12:57 AM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    I know it's not $SIRI related and I don't often share stuff I do in other names but Monday I plan to pick up a few hundred calls for $USO... maybe up to 500 depending on if I can get rid of the psychological hurdle here... $20-22 strike (probably go with the $20 strike and half ## contracts)

Jan 17th or Feb 20th (stay away from weeklies as they don't have enough volume).

I hate "gap fill" plays with options since they can take a long time to happen... but I expect a bounce here soon. Exit the play at the 20 day if one wanted to play it "safe" or wait for that gap fill for more risk and better reward at the 50 OR $26 / $27 area, whichever comes first.
    Good luck with that.

12-15-2014, 12:59 AM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Ah... as predicted. It's dumb and dumber posting in sync with each other again. I will let you 2 decide who's who. The ignore feature is the best!

Anyone filing a claim?

http://www.pressherald.com/2014/12/1...maine-ag-says/
    'victimized' .... Good luck with that too.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 11:50 AM #219
    well its below the fiddy day....fiddy day is 3.42

12-15-2014, 12:20 PM #220
    SIRI $3.35 low of day. Could this be oil related...

Original Analysis from October: "SIRI will sell off over the course of the next quarter, its momentum down will be based largely on the large market sell off. It could get there a bit before or a bit after. So I’ll say over the next 3-4 months. The large market sell off will be attributed to some of the same things I mention will impact SIRI. Example: many of the corp buybacks will ’slow down’ because of the stress in the high yield credit markets. Corp buybacks have helped inflate the equity market (read: help increase the multiple). I can;t tell you when it will end only where its likely to end. But, I will only tell you the move has begun, and we should see a resolution over the next 3 to 4 months. It's not a one day event, its normalization.

Quick reminder... I meant to post this earlier with this comment. A senior member in Sirius Buzz said that a couple of members (Dumb and Dumber) were confused on my "Raise Cash" comment. I did not mean to sell Sirius XM to raise cash. I simply was stating to raise cash to buy Sirius XM if/when it broke down to my levels stated above in my analysis. There is still a lot of time left in my call. I apologize for the confusion.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-15-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Page 22 of 41 ... 12202122232432 ...