Page 24 of 41 ... 14222324252634 ...
    12-15-2014, 05:26 PM #231
    Waldo,

Crunching.Numbers is DM_4. DM_4 was banned from Seeking Alpha for attempting to use and post under that Crunching.Numbers name. The real Crunching Numbers doesn't even come to the forum. I've asked him about it and he confirmed.

Note to Forum: When DM accuses people of doing something, he's the real culprit. Plus, the dummy can't read or comprehend a post. Don't pay any attention to DM waldo... he will try and spin it and make you look bad.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-15-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-15-2014, 05:49 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Waldo,

Crunching.Numbers is DM_4. DM_4 was banned from Seeking Alpha for attempting to use and post under that Crunching.Numbers name. The real Crunching Numbers doesn't even come to the forum. I've asked him about it and he confirmed.

Note to Forum: When DM accuses people of doing something, he's the real culprit.
    little man you are too funny....and don't forget according to you hedy is bm and i am sf and sf is me, etc, etc etc.

Besides little man...i thought you had me on ignore???

Guru
    12-15-2014, 06:10 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    DM,

I am going to chime in here, since this is my call. A break to the upside of 3.66 would denote a failed 5th wave. The lack of a gap close (2.91) at the bottom of wave 4 and failed break out of 3.66 says we might be in a larger wave 4, not the original .30 range, but a .60 range for wave 4 (3.06-3.66). As I have been saying since Jan, 3.66 is it. I go long term bullish on a break of 3.66 on vol.

There are several patterns at play longer term most notably (and simply); EW and nested head and shoulders off the top. Coincidentally, a break of 3.66 would negate some of the H&S as well as it would the fifth wave. Within the waves (shorter term to daily) I am trading the harmonics with Crabs and Gartley's. Intra-day, Fib's and gaps, low hanging fruit. The 2.75 call is obviously based on a Fibonacci 50% retrace from 1.27 which took place the week of 10/07/11 to the 4.18 high that took place the week of 10/25/2013. It came in to play when the 38.2 retrace (3.05/3.06) was breached on multiple days in mid to late April 2014 (sub 3.00).

Generally speaking:
    [Swing Trade] Go bear-ish around 3.60-3.66 with a tight stop a nickle up @ ~ 3.71 (the break out mentioned above).
    [Swing Trade] Go bull-ish in the low 3.00 with a tight top a nickle below.
    [Day Trading] The 3.30's are no mans land to start a swing trade, although it can still work for you, just has a higher risk vs. reward. No need to work harder than you have to. In the 3.30's day trade or you should be looking to take profits from swing trades in either direction here.
    [Long Term] Until 3.66 falls, buy long term shares on a 2.91 gap fill or 50% retrace. Same old same old, pick your spots to average in, buy .01/.02 in front.

Obviously if you have long term shares, its difficult to sell in wave 4, wave 1 was 'ideal'. Not suggesting for anyone to sell long term shares. Only suggesting to keep yourself nimble to take advantage of a situation to buy long term shares. 'Soon' is subjective and I am less concerned on the 'when it takes place' than someone who has a long term position. The 'when' is irrelevant when you are waiting to get in as you can play in other sandboxes and the 'pain' of a [short term] range stalled position is pretty much zero. Others, who might have a long term position (short or long), always want to know the 'when'. Sorry, TA does not always work that way and Fib Time Zones suck (IMO). You wanted to know what 'soon' meant, so I gave you a rough time frame. 3-4 months from mid October. That puts us @ roughly mid February before I could be wrong on the 'when'. Regardless of it hitting by then, 2.75 is still in play until 3.66 breaks on volume. I'll say that until the RMT and be happy swing trading it along the way.

I have suggested this before, this is a great resource and worth the money if you want to take TA seriously. It takes practice and will seem like voodoo until you put real time in and back test. Other than membership, I have no affiliation with this site. Great group of guys.
    http://pebblewriter.com/

If you have a legitimate question, email me or you can hit me up in chat. No I am not CN. He seems to be driven by fundamentals and a little TA (get your mind out of the gutter), I am the exact opposite.

Please try to keep it respectable. You all are on a path to a yahoo quality forum, none of us should want that.
    So the 2.75 posts that midas made back in october is really your call????? If true, not sure why you wouldn't just post it yourself, but hey whatever. As far as keeping it respectable around here you may want to direct that comment more at midas than the rest of us here. Things were very respectable here up until midas decided he wanted to poke us repeatedly with his 2.75 stick.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 06:14 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Sold everything. Re-bought a few cents lower. Dumped those 3.80+ shares I had because I'm not going to stare at them for another year. Starting from scratch. Now I can trade 258k shares at a time if I choose.

Not happy about today. Wrestled with the idea of shorting it this morning. Couldn't do it. Idiot.....
    Wolf...I aint too far behind ya. If things do not improve by feb....im selling my core. good luck man.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 06:56 PM #235
    I am guessing siri began buying back shares today....vol 60 mill.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 07:23 PM #236
    today felt like a began day lol.

12-15-2014, 08:09 PM #237
    Don't be fooled by Dumb and Dumber. Watch them shift their targets as the stock goes down. We are further away from Dumb and Dumber's target now so they need to do some damage control. Wait for it... Wait for it...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-15-2014, 08:15 PM #238
    I could almost cry when I here about some poor guy that sold out 2 mil. shrs at 3.30 today. Lets start a Christmas fund for him.

Addict
    12-15-2014, 08:19 PM #239
    Midas- I am curious as to how many shares you currently hold in Sirius? If none, when do you plan to buy in? 2.75? If never, what the hell are you doing here?... This is not a place to spend your time when you have too much of it to squander. You would make much better use of your computer playing a video game.

12-15-2014, 08:30 PM #240
    Hope your right with that call Mr. F, anything even close to $4 would be a blessing. I`ve been in since Stern, ready to pull the plug with some of these other guys. Also waiting to see what Jan. brings.

Page 24 of 41 ... 14222324252634 ...