Page 25 of 41 ... 15232425262735 ...
    Guru
    12-15-2014, 08:48 PM #241
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Midas- I am curious as to how many shares you currently hold in Sirius? If none, when do you plan to buy in? 2.75? If never, what the hell are you doing here?... This is not a place to spend your time when you have too much of it to squander. You would make much better use of your computer playing a video game.
    bdp...that is a great question....he owns zero. he sold out a a few years ago. How do i know...at one time i was a member over at his cheezits chat room and know that he sold out prob at least a year n half ago. The reason i left was because after he sold he became a siri hater. Do me a favor....go into his profile and review his messages to find out when the last time he ever mentioned buying a share of siri or selling a share of siri was. I guarantee you will not find one in the last year or even two years that mentions him ever trading siri. you know what you will find?? You will find messages of him either recommending stocks OTHER than siri to buy, solicitations to come to his cheezits chat room and messages regarding bm. Once in a while he will make mention of a siri news article or the state of siri but again...you will not find one message regarding the last time he ever hinted at buying or selling a share of siri. he is just here to bust balls. Like i said....a quick search of his prior messages will confirm this.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-15-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 08:57 PM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Don't be fooled by Dumb and Dumber. Watch them shift their targets as the stock goes down. We are further away from Dumb and Dumber's target now so they need to do some damage control. Wait for it... Wait for it...
    Little man....i won't shift my target. Know why???? I never predicted a target. If i did....post it.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 08:58 PM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    I could almost cry when I here about some poor guy that sold out 2 mil. shrs at 3.30 today. Lets start a Christmas fund for him.
    lol...good one...that made me laugh!

Guru
    12-15-2014, 09:00 PM #244
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Midas- I am curious as to how many shares you currently hold in Sirius? If none, when do you plan to buy in? 2.75? If never, what the hell are you doing here?... This is not a place to spend your time when you have too much of it to squander. You would make much better use of your computer playing a video game.
    he does play a video game....his chat room cheezits

Enthusiast
    12-15-2014, 09:35 PM #245
    DM,

Yes, it was my TA that initiated the call. I follow these threads, but don't have time to get in the mud, thus I rarely post unless its warranted. You make more money by doing research and analysis than fighting this 2.75 battle or that 3.66 battle, especially if you are half way through the a prediction. Most of the time the 'less experienced' can't grasp some of the concepts to the depths required to make actionable (long term/swing/day) trades anyhow (no offense and not directed to anyone specifically). I knew he posted it here and I was 100% OK with him relaying the info here.

[speaking generally] The respectable comment was to more than just you. It's gone down hill around here lately. I count roughly 10 aliases, and we know there is probably no where near that many people involved, trying to beat up multiple other aliases up for their view points or view points from somewhere else. Build the community up, don't beat it up, drag it down and block it out, that is a recipe for portfolio disaster. Hate to be the master of the obvious, people will always blame others for 'starting it' and people also feel the need to defend themselves, human nature and the herd mentality to pile on. You have a problem? Take that off line and hash it out like adults or else its a distraction to everyone. Filtering through the distractions costs people time and time is money.

2.75 is my call, but I am not the only one calling it, a lot technicians point to it, but its a longer term pattern(s). The call is on the table until 3.66 breaks. We can go up and down and visit 3.60's and the low 3.00's as many time as the MM want to take it there to accomplish the goals of their clients (bb). From a position perspective, I don't care how long it takes to break up or break down. I do care that people have had to hold through some violent moves in the stock frustrating those with long term shares 'trapped' (via time or dollar amount). Post 10/2013 SIRI has clearly been a trading vehicle. I mentioned this to you in January and again in April. Form that time, If you held, you may need to be prepared to wait it out. If it breaks up and I don't get 'my 2.75', will I care? Not in the slightest. One will have more than made up for 'not getting' it by paying attention rather than fighting it out in forums. It's not about inflating or deflating an ego, its about making money. Stick to that.

Hit me up via email or chat if you want additional explanation(s) on anything concerning 'the call'.

Seriously, even the free stuff @ pebble writer is worth a read.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    So the 2.75 posts that midas made back in october is really your call????? If true, not sure why you wouldn't just post it yourself, but hey whatever. As far as keeping it respectable around here you may want to direct that comment more at midas than the rest of us here. Things were very respectable here up until midas decided he wanted to poke us repeatedly with his 2.75 stick.
    Last edited by waldo29; 12-15-2014 at 09:37 PM.

12-15-2014, 10:07 PM #246
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    For the record, I too contacted the Seeking Alpha Crunching Numbers author via email and asked him about some comment postings in SIRi related articles by someone using the Crunching.Numbers ("Crunching" and "Numbers" separated by an ".") and he was surprised to hear of it and I'm sure he contacted Seeking Alpha about it. I also reported it to the board moderators. Now Crunching.Numbers shows up here. I'm guessing by the non-denial above we can draw our own conclusions. As far as Hedy being BM, I don't know about that and I don't care. Whether he is or he isn't, he's clearly a shill for BM's site. At worst it's dishonest and misleading and at best it's in extremely poor taste to come into a site that was founded by two guys BM cheated and stole from, with the sole purpose of trying to draw SiriusBuzz member participants over to that site.
    Regarding waldo's missive above, I frankly don't understand a word of it with the exception of the last bit about this place being in danger of turning into a yahoo quality forum...to which I'd say he's a little late with that prediction. Yahoo seems downright refined compared to this forum.
    For the record, I have not a single share of SIRI stock, nor any related Liberty stock and I haven't for well over a year now, so I don't really care if the stock goes to $2.75 or $4.85. Why do I come here, and why do I post this? well, mostly I don't post. Like many members, I usually lurk and read and hope to gain some kind of insight into a siri in particular as a stock that intrigues me, and the stock market in general. For the last several months my interest has been rewarded with constant bickering and arguing and name calling of a sort that would be considered immature and stupid by most any 5th grader. So I go away for weeks and come back hopeful that things have calmed down a bit and we can get back to the business at hand and see that things are pretty much were they left off. Seriously, maybe I'd be better of taking hedy up on his invitation and joining satwaves again. That way at least, I'd know that I was a nut house and not expect any more than the nonsense I came to see.
    "Seriously, maybe I'd be better of taking hedy up on his invitation and joining satwaves again. That way at least, I'd know that I was a nut house and not expect any more than the nonsense I came to see."

Midas is about as delusional as it gets.
    Sure I'm BM and oh and BTW did I mention the the moon is made of cheese.
    Am I a shill for S/W. Don't think so.
    King Midas destroyed that site just like he's trying and going to ruin this one.
    Don't know about the thievery issue of which you speak. I really don't care.
    But I'm certainly not a big fan of Spencer so I guess I'd rather participate at BM's new site when he finishes it.

Satwaves was a great site until it was attacked by guys like you know who.
    There were some great guys there which is why I visit this site. Denco, Wolf, etc.

Maybe you WOULD be better off there. user34615145
    That is if Einstien hasn't f*cked it up yet as he did say it was his mission to do.
    At the rate this site is going I really don't think I'll be drawing members from this site as Midas is well on his way to doing that himself.
    Hey maybe Midas is BM. Yeah that's the ticket. LOL
    Have a good nite.
    Hedy

BTW his new site is Realshortdata.com if you're interested.
    Later.
    Last edited by hedymoney; 12-15-2014 at 10:10 PM.

12-15-2014, 10:18 PM #247
    hedymoney... I haven't seen a post about Sirius XM yet from you. The only person responsible for the failure of Satwaves is Brandon Matthews (Dominick LaViola). You can even ask the guys that run SiriusBuzz what type of person he is. The guy is a thief, crook, grifter, etc. He has ripped off so many people it's not even funny any more. The fact that you haven't figured it out is sad. The only other person with enough gumption to say anything is Stephen Faulkner. Put all our differences aside on Sirius XM and that is one thing Stephen and I agree on. Oh and tell me exactly what I did to that destroyed the site again? I can't stop people from buying the sites membership, i can't stop people from investing in his so called money making schemes. So again, tell me exactly what I did again??????
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-15-2014, 10:20 PM #248
    Gotta hand to Faulker... You are the king of spin my friend. BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny... do you really think people are buying your crap? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Waldo... he fell for it. HAHAHAAHHAHAHA Now that you've posted it, IT'S OK NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA Look at you guys back off when waldo rolls in. HAHAHA
    Last edited by midas360; 12-15-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-15-2014, 10:34 PM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    DM,

Yes, it was my TA that initiated the call. I follow these threads, but don't have time to get in the mud, thus I rarely post unless its warranted. You make more money by doing research and analysis than fighting this 2.75 battle or that 3.66 battle, especially if you are half way through the a prediction. Most of the time the 'less experienced' can't grasp some of the concepts to the depths required to make actionable (long term/swing/day) trades anyhow (no offense and not directed to anyone specifically). I knew he posted it here and I was 100% OK with him relaying the info here.

[speaking generally] The respectable comment was to more than just you. It's gone down hill around here lately. I count roughly 10 aliases, and we know there is probably no where near that many people involved, trying to beat up multiple other aliases up for their view points or view points from somewhere else. Build the community up, don't beat it up, drag it down and block it out, that is a recipe for portfolio disaster. Hate to be the master of the obvious, people will always blame others for 'starting it' and people also feel the need to defend themselves, human nature and the herd mentality to pile on. You have a problem? Take that off line and hash it out like adults or else its a distraction to everyone. Filtering through the distractions costs people time and time is money.

2.75 is my call, but I am not the only one calling it, a lot technicians point to it, but its a longer term pattern(s). The call is on the table until 3.66 breaks. We can go up and down and visit 3.60's and the low 3.00's as many time as the MM want to take it there to accomplish the goals of their clients (bb). From a position perspective, I don't care how long it takes to break up or break down. I do care that people have had to hold through some violent moves in the stock frustrating those with long term shares 'trapped' (via time or dollar amount). Post 10/2013 SIRI has clearly been a trading vehicle. I mentioned this to you in January and again in April. Form that time, If you held, you may need to be prepared to wait it out. If it breaks up and I don't get 'my 2.75', will I care? Not in the slightest. One will have more than made up for 'not getting' it by paying attention rather than fighting it out in forums. It's not about inflating or deflating an ego, its about making money. Stick to that.

Hit me up via email or chat if you want additional explanation(s) on anything concerning 'the call'.

Seriously, even the free stuff @ pebble writer is worth a read.
    Waldo...gonna keep this short n sweet....been a long day. Appreciate you coming forward and stating it was your call and that midas was basically the messenger. Personally for me at least...its not the 2.75 call that bothers me. Don't get me wrong i rather it not go there but i know it could. Like you, whether it does or doesn't its not the end of the world. And should it get there like many others i will load up. It was the way the messenger delivered it and then seemed to relish in repeating it daily while siri was getting beat up for weeks. He also spoke in absolutes....siri IS goin to 2.75....not can...may....might. Again was the manner he was saying it. I have been on both sides with midas the same side and the opposite side...one thing i know is he loves to play games. I think he thought he could come here play his games and truly expect no push back. Obviously he was wrong. Pretty sure if he scales back in the games dept things get back to normal. He might be able to get away with that in his chat...but here...it don't fly as much.

Next time wadlo....for real....just post your own calls with your own words/reasoning behind it. Thanks for taking the time posting your ta. I enjoy learning ta. Aint gonna lie tho man all them waves had me thinking of grabbing a board and riding a gnarly bomb! Although your sell, buy points seem to make sense...seeing how the range has been 3.00 - 3.60ish area. Could we retest the april area? we could. Could it go to 2.70 at some point? sure it could. could we go to 3.80? possible. 4.50? hell why not? Bottom line is none of us here really know. We just have to wait to find out.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-15-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Guru
    12-15-2014, 10:53 PM #250
    yo headmoney.....good to see pop back in man. tuff day today huh?

Page 25 of 41 ... 15232425262735 ...