Page 27 of 41 ... 17252627282937 ...
    Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:08 AM #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    "Waldo29" relays the $2.75 the right way :P If you're interested in back and forth within the forum I am unsure why you wouldn't post it to begin with?

You hang in the "chat" of a trouble maker, though. You must understand that in doing so you contribute to that activity. Without anyone's sharing of knowledge Midas really has no idea what the hell is going on.

Regarding User###### "Yahoo seems downright refined compared to this forum."

Hard to take that opinion (and thus anything to follow) seriously.
    yeah kinda strange he used midas to speak for him. and midas refers to us as dumb and dumber???? thats a hoot.

Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:13 AM #262
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Really DuMass4? Look in the mirror. Multiple people at Seeking Alpha told me you were banned copying their aliases. Waldo didn't give me up. We just showed the forum what a bunch of hack jobs you and Dumber and Dumber are being. It's hilarious that when I post Waldo's analysis verbatim, it's crap. HAHA Then when he comes in and claims it was his analysis,, both you and faulker fold. Dan you are garbage and you know it. Being single, with no family, smoking dope, dating married women, and ruining other people's families is a sad life to live. It's time to group up. You are no different than Brandon.
    we aint folding at all....i already stated its a blown call as far as im concerned. I agree with faulks that he laid it out much better than you did. Next time maybe he can send what he wants you to say here for him in a word file or something...then you can copy and paste it to sound more like him. were not agreeing with him at all. there really is nothing to agree with or disagree with....as sf has already stated....he uses words could, should, maybe, wave4, tidal waves, big waves blah blah blah....he is not saying its def going to 2.75. You however did. So he doesnt have time to post here on his own...but can hang out in your cheesits chat all day long....makes no sense.

Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:15 AM #263
    Really DuMass4? Look in the mirror. Multiple people at Seeking Alpha told me you were banned copying their aliases. Waldo didn't give me up. We just showed the forum what a bunch of hack jobs you and Dumber and Dumber are being. It's hilarious that when I post Waldo's analysis verbatim, it's crap. HAHA Then when he comes in and claims it was his analysis,, both you and faulker fold. Dan you are garbage and you know it. Being single, with no family, smoking dope, dating married women, and ruining other people's families is a sad life to live. It's time to grow up. You are no different than Brandon.
    wow you seem very upset man...you should prob grab a glass of wine and chill man.

12-16-2014, 12:17 AM #264
    You are folding. Look at the tone of your responses after you found out it was waldo. The fact is Waldo runs circles around you 2. You aren't even in his league. It's not even fair. It's not even funny. Faulker pulls numbers out of his arse and you pump his arse. That's a fact. What you fail to understand is some people do this for a living. Not everyone has a job like you and daddy faulker. This is not a hobby to them yet you come in and post your garbage. Several people lossed thousands of dollars in your marijuana pump and dump scam in chat. You're a real asshole Dan.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-16-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:33 AM #265
    You are folding. Look at the tone of your responses after you found out it was waldo. The fact is Waldo runs circles around you 2. You aren't even in his league. It's not even fair. It's not even funny. Faulker pulls numbers out of his arse and you pump his arse. That's a fact. What you fail to understand is some people do this for a living. Not everyone has a job like you and daddy faulker. This is not a hobby to them yet you come in and post your garbage. Several people lossed thousands of dollars in your marijuana pump and dump scam in chat. You're a real asshole Dan.
    More personal attacks.....shocker lol. Do yourself a favor midas go to bed. Pssst...gonna let you in on a lil secrete....I am WALDO! lol.

Gnight little man.

12-16-2014, 12:38 AM #266
    He doesn't even respect you either. That says a lot.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:47 AM #267
    He doesn't even respect you either. That says a lot.
    Nothing i can do bout that man...nor do i really care.

Guru
    12-16-2014, 12:58 AM #268
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    "Am I a shill for S/W. Don't think so"......."BTW his new site is Realshortdata.com if you're interested."
    That right there..... the absolute definition of being a shill.

You are also an "investor" in his site having been gullible enough to give him at least $1500. (if you want I can copy and paste the entire updated list, including email addresses and share count of all "investors" including your very own pacbell.net that BM was kind enough to leave on his public site for anyone to see) You come here providing links and inviting people to join without disclosing the fact that you are invested in the site - in my book that is disingenuous at the very least and certainly does make you a shill.

"But I'm certainly not a big fan of Spencer so I guess I'd rather participate at BM's new site when he finishes it."

I think the operative phrase there is "when he finishes it"....he'll "finish it" when he's done fleecing every last dime from every last gullible person he can. How many "lifetime subscriptions" to different sites has he sold YOU?

"Satwaves was a great site until it was attacked by guys like you know who"

Satwaves was a great site until BM lost his freaking mind and started banning anyone and everyone who dared question his genius. Satwaves was a great site before Paratrooper Rick and COS1000 and Burnout and Genesis and Faulkner and Midas AND DM and too many others to mention were banned and/or chased away.

Oh, and BTW, no I'm not interested so you can go peddle your pipe-dreams somewhere else.
    damn user....in your prior post you said you dont know if heady is bm or not and either way you dont care. Seems like you care...just sayn. wierd.

P.s. im pretty sure heady has stated here before he had invested in bm new sites....as have other here as well.

Besides who cares....Midas has sent emails to people here urging them to come visit his cheezits chat and for the longest time his signature in his profile was his cheezits chat site addy? cmon man....whats this all bout???? who are you really???
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-16-2014 at 01:01 AM.

12-16-2014, 12:59 AM #269
    This thread makes me fell young .. a bunch of kids throwing insults at each other when what you said didn't mean shit .... since we were kids.

So, are you kids or adults who prefer to act like kids?

Guru
    12-16-2014, 01:06 AM #270
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake View Post
    This thread makes me fell young .. a bunch of kids throwing insults at each other when what you said didn't mean shit .... since we were kids.

So, are you kids or adults who prefer to act like kids?
    But...but...he started it!!

Page 27 of 41 ... 17252627282937 ...