Page 25 of 25 ... 15232425
    11-30-2014, 10:30 PM #241
    The thread for November is officially closed. Have a prosperous December!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-01-2014, 08:44 AM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hedy, don't mind him brother. He has no skin in the siri game. NONE. Midas has two issues. One is that he has little man syndrome. The other is that guys over in his own chat namely waldo/cn scared him into selling his siri postion a very long time ago telling him that siri could go sub 2.90, 2.50, etc. Hence why he wants to see siri go to 2.75 so badly. Combine that with the fact that siri has done nothing but appreciate damn near 35% since his call a little over a month ago and you have one bitter siri little man hater, lol. Midas knows that he has already slit his throat here with just about everyone so really the only thing he has left is to stir the shit pot by saying stuff like he does such as you are brandon, etc.

Hedy, tune out midas, and enjoy every penny movement up knowing this makes midas and his cronies that much more bitter and irrelevant than they are now!!
    Hey DM.
    I do tune him out. Funny but I've heard that "little man complex" comment from more than one person.
    Always out trying to screw with someone.
    Small man, small mind I guess.
    Anyway, apparently he runs this site as well as he's taken it upon himself to close this thread.
    Take care brother and enjoy the ride up.
    Hedy

12-01-2014, 09:37 AM #243
    @hedy... it's because that's what we called Dan when he was pumping the pot stocks. His name was Little Dan Man. He lost close to 6 figures pumping the pot stocks too.

Page 25 of 25 ... 15232425