Page 18 of 25 ... 81617181920 ...
    Enthusiast
    11-22-2014, 09:16 PM #171
    That's long term... I mean if they drove it to $5 I'd pull 300%+ on the options and sell out and do something else for awhile... can't be unhappy with that, but I wouldn't be in SIRI anymore at the top end of my range.

Mentor
    11-23-2014, 11:43 AM #172
    For those who remember Cos1000...just got an update from Burnout!!

Cos is doing as good as can be expected at this time. Just finished another round of chemo and MD is optimistic at this time.

I'll update his condition as I get information!!

JS

Guru
    11-23-2014, 03:32 PM #173
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    Or maybe he "knows something"!!!! =/

Yeah, He knows his wife wants some Christmas money
    He is prob taking midass's advice and building a cash position waiting for 2.75

Guru
    11-23-2014, 03:35 PM #174
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    For those who remember Cos1000...just got an update from Burnout!!

Cos is doing as good as can be expected at this time. Just finished another round of chemo and MD is optimistic at this time.

I'll update his condition as I get information!!

JS
    Not sure if i remember him...was he part of the now defunct Satwaves site? Regardless, I hope he makes a full recovery. Cancer sux!!

11-23-2014, 06:07 PM #175
    There you go again, Dan. Do you really enjoy sitting around making fun of people who offer their analysis and opinion when it doesn't align with your interests?

@muscle... Don't listen to Stephen and Dan. You have just as much right to post in this forum as they do. Several of us are reading what you have to say. Thanks for your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    He is prob taking midass's advice and building a cash position waiting for 2.75
    Last edited by midas360; 11-23-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-23-2014, 06:31 PM #176
    Quote Originally Posted by MIDAS360 View Post
    There you go again, Dan. Do you really enjoy sitting around making fun of people who offer their analysis and opinion when it doesn't align with your interests?

@muscle... Don't listen to Stephen and Dan. You have just as much right to post in this forum as they do. Thanks for your posts!
    David....I mean David G. Pope....No i do not enjoy making fun of people, nor is it my style. However, since you feel the need to come here and seemingly act like a bad disease and cause troube....i do enjoy bitch slapping you around from time to time. Sorry can't help it.

I see you and CN/Waldo have also created a clone of me under the seeking alpha comments. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but really you guys have way too much time on your hands. I had no idea that being wrong on your $2.75 call would force you to new lows, lol.

As far as Muscle goes? I dont ever recall me or SF saying he doesn't have right to comment here, unless i am missing something.

Muscle...David is half right tho in that you probably should not listen to me....BUT i would def listen to SF. SF is very knowledgeable and i think he offers very sound, balanced and insightful opinions here when it comes to sirixm.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-23-2014 at 07:52 PM.

11-23-2014, 07:19 PM #177
    You're not fooling anyone. That's all you do in this forum. You don't provide any analysis or insight. You even said it below. People in here work hard for their money. Some people even do this for a living. You pumped marijuana stocks and got burned. Now I find you over here doing the same thing. Shame on you.

@muscle... need I say more? Look at this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    David....I mean David G. Pope....No i do not enjoy making fun of people, nor is it my style. However, since you feel the need to come here and seemingly act like a bad disease and cause troube....i do enjoy bitch slapping you around from time to time. Sorry can't help it.

I see you and CN/Waldo have also created a clone of me under the seeking alpha comments. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but really you guys have way too much time on your hands. I had no idea that being wrong on your $2.75 call would force you to new lows, lol.

As far as Muscle goes? I dont ever recall me or SF saying he doesn't have right to comment here, unless i am missing something.

Muscle...David is half right tho in that you probably should not listen to me....BUT i would def listen to SF. SF is very knowledgeable and i think he offers very sound, balanced and insightful opinions here when it comes to sirixm.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-23-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-23-2014, 07:40 PM #178
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You're not fooling anyone. That's all you do in this forum. You don't provide any analysis or insight. You even said it below. People in here work hard for their money. Some people even do this for a living. You pumped marijuana stocks and got burned. Now I find you over here doing the same thing. Shame on you.

@muscle... need I say more? Look at this clown.
    Huh? what??? You find me over here doing what????? what is it exactly that i am doing over here, please explain?? I am here for one reason and that is to interact with others about all things sirixm. I guess if that is what you are referring to then yes i am guilty.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-24-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Guru
    11-24-2014, 04:57 PM #179
    just sold my 3.53's i picked up last week @ 3.57.

Enthusiast
    11-24-2014, 07:04 PM #180
    midas I appreciate the posting of apology. You've earned +1 respect points.

Page 18 of 25 ... 81617181920 ...