Page 15 of 37 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Enthusiast
    10-10-2014, 05:50 PM #141
    You have a team that attempts to keep notes on my holdings? I didn't realize I was that important to you. My goodness! Good luck!

Regarding not speaking in 2 years... I have an email from you in the junk account I made for you to email to from Jun 8th of this year. Someone must have hacked your account? =/

"Someone posted your article in chat from today. They were asking if you would come in to talk to some of the SIRI investors?

http://us21.chatzy.com/66899682019021

Hope all is well!

David"

To which I replied I was not interested as I assumed people from that chat thing you run are... disruptive

"Nah, you got clowns over there coming in and razzing on my articles with fake names and making a mess. Not interested. If people have questions they can send me a message on SA or ask in the comment sections and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

If anyone is caught short they can buy the 10 day MA in the near term to cover. Best opportunity was today but tomorrow may offer one. $3.41.

Range now if they wanna trade is is the 200 day MA as resistance (may go just above it like the 100 was doing) and the 10 day MA for support for frequent trades, 20 for less frequent.

Expecting a double on the few hundred Jun 21 $3's I got for $0.26 CB though I will probably short to cover vs. them tomorrow if price hits $3.49 / $3.50... leave some for the other guy. I wouldn't roll them to July $3.50's... all the OI is there... Wait for the 10 day, buy July $3's, exit at the 200 again. Just my opinion. May make a few people a few bucks. Short side can do the opposite... but more money to be had on long trading in an uptrend.

Watch the macro and good luck."

To which you said

"It’s not anyone from our room. I’ve already asked them in the past. I think it’s guys from BM’s old room that are over at Sirius Buzz but I am not for sure...."

But these guys here seem fine so I doubt it's the people from SiriusBuzz

Regardless, I don't "not like" the $2.75 area. Be a hell of a pullback. The reasons you listed, though... auto sales and all that, you think SIRI is only overvalued by a bit over 10% and if auto sales start tapering off or declining that 2.75 presents a buy point? Auto sales concerns go away? All that stuff you listed goes away? =/ I'll buy the technical target mentality but fundamental? Fundamental issues would remain a problem at 2.75

Good luck!
    Last edited by Faulkner_SA; 10-10-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Addict
    10-10-2014, 07:06 PM #142
    Ballsacks aside, there was never a chance of a pullback to 2.75 IMO, unless of course, a major macro downturn pressures Sirius off a cliff with the rest of them. And so now we proceed to the edge waiting for the signal to jump... If we do hit 2.75, it will be for no other reason. So I am sorry to say your prediction, Midas, comes at a time when it would be a lucky call based on the timing of the entire market correcting. Now if your prediction coincided with the strength of a continued market wide rally, then I would praise your brilliance and insight and bring you offerings of frankincense and myrrh. Keep in mind that this forum is not a space for boasting or slinging veiled insults as we are all here to try to collectively understand the movements that particular stock that most all of us feel passionate about. Otherwise what is there to distinguish us from the dregs of yahoo? And you Steven Faulkner, keep focused and aligned with your plan. Although I do not agree with everything you say, your opinions and insight have been much appreciated. We have all been through this disappointing and nauseating scenario before many times and certainly Sirius will rise again as it also surely always falls, and rises again. Repeat...

Enthusiast
    10-10-2014, 07:26 PM #143
    I'm focused and aligned I figured this year would be wonky, though it's a little bit ... umm... wonkier? than I figured it would be!

Drops like this are good long term. You need areas to buy larger amounts at times. There's little to be upset about (nothing to be upset about?) for a long holder here except perhaps missed opportunity to try one's hand at trading in and out.

Guru
    10-10-2014, 07:44 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    Well I bet Greg Maffei lost more money than all of us combined today. So we have that going into the weekend...
    believe it or not..that thought actually makes me feel better!

Addict
    10-10-2014, 07:45 PM #145
    I'm keeping my eye on the S&P 500. If it bounces back and closes up well above support, I think we may have bottomed and are on our way to some stability. If it blows through the 1900 support, I'm closing up shop and and running for the hills. Could get very ugly!

Guru
    10-10-2014, 07:53 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Ballsacks aside, there was never a chance of a pullback to 2.75 IMO, unless of course, a major macro downturn pressures Sirius off a cliff with the rest of them. And so now we proceed to the edge waiting for the signal to jump... If we do hit 2.75, it will be for no other reason. So I am sorry to say your prediction, Midas, comes at a time when it would be a lucky call based on the timing of the entire market correcting. Now if your prediction coincided with the strength of a continued market wide rally, then I would praise your brilliance and insight and bring you offerings of frankincense and myrrh. Keep in mind that this forum is not a space for boasting or slinging veiled insults as we are all here to try to collectively understand the movements that particular stock that most all of us feel passionate about. Otherwise what is there to distinguish us from the dregs of yahoo? And you Steven Faulkner, keep focused and aligned with your plan. Although I do not agree with everything you say, your opinions and insight have been much appreciated. We have all been through this disappointing and nauseating scenario before many times and certainly Sirius will rise again as it also surely always falls, and rises again. Repeat...
    +1

Guru
    10-10-2014, 08:02 PM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    I'm focused and aligned I figured this year would be wonky, though it's a little bit ... umm... wonkier? than I figured it would be!

Drops like this are good long term. You need areas to buy larger amounts at times. There's little to be upset about (nothing to be upset about?) for a long holder here except perhaps missed opportunity to try one's hand at trading in and out.
    Good to see you homeboy. One thing i can say about you SF is that you have been very consistent in both your siri price targets and siri investment strategy over the years. Even in times like now...you have not wavered and i for one appreciated that. Keep on keeping on brother!

10-10-2014, 09:29 PM #148
    BDP... you're a good man.

First, I want to thank you for treating me fairly in the forum.

Secondly, I agree with your "insults" comment. As you can see in my previous posts, I didn't not call anyone names and asked those that were doing it to stop.

Thirdly, I am a member of this forum just like everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their opinion including myself. I gave my opinion and my analysis on my price target. I don't know if people are upset because I am bearish on Sirius XM or they are bullish and long Sirius XM and don't like my bearish analysis? I am seeing weakness in the market(s) and more specifically Sirius XM. I came over to tell everyone what we are seeing in chat. We have members here that are members of our chat so that's why I come and read/post. I am open to debate on my analysis.

For those of you that do have an open mind, I still believe we will see $2.75 based on the information I posted previously. For those of you that are long and bullish on Sirius XM, I hope I am dead wrong. However, if you think you can intimidate with name calling, bullying, etc. you're also dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Last edited by midas360; 10-10-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-10-2014, 09:36 PM #149

SIRI Monthly Thread October 2014

Starting the new Sirius XM October 2014 Thread. Good Luck Everyone!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-11-2014, 10:29 AM #150

Page 15 of 37 ... 5131415161725 ...