Page 30 of 37 ... 202829303132 ...
    Addict
    10-28-2014, 12:27 PM #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    bdp, when it doesn't make sense buy more..... or call UBSS n' ask them wtf?!

enjoy dm
    Already did. Thx!

10-28-2014, 12:31 PM #292
    Actually I did check and all I saw trading at $3.45/share in premarket was just a few shares in the early am hours. I didn't think that would be wolf since he's such a big swinging d*ck since he trades 140k shares at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    pre market A**hole

I once warned everyone here about your lack of character. Thanks for proving me right.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-28-2014, 12:38 PM #293
    actually got 2330 of my shares through this morning @ 3.46 too......

So Midas, stop talking and me and my dick.

Addict
    10-28-2014, 12:49 PM #294
    On course to Matt Harrigans target of 3.50. He somehow never fails to call it right. Good buying opportunity down here IMO.

Addict
    10-28-2014, 01:22 PM #295
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Until they lift the lid off and announce a earnings beat....its gonna be the same old song and dance. They obviously want the sp to remain in check thru the buybacks. They have killed all interest in this stock. No one even talks about it anymore let alone writes about it. I think at this point i will stick to my game plan which is to wait one more earnings call which will be in feb. I do get the feeling something good will happen with this stock between now and feb....if not i will sell my core in feb.
    If anyone remembers, Malone has a reputation of being freakishly patient. This is his secret weapon in being able to get what he wants for the peanuts he is willing to pay for it. Of course everyone knows that stock prices can be and are rigged whether directly through share manipulation or by generating fear through negative opinions, reports or publicity. It all affects the sp. Sirius is manipulated without a doubt in all these ways as we have all witnessed. Malone wants this company for himself and would rather play the waiting game sitting on top of a stagnant dead stock as others grow impatient and sell the sp lower and lower. Eventually he will make another offer but I doubt it will be any better than the first one. Sadly, if Liberty never had control of Sirius, we would most likely be at a solid $6+ by now. I think it's been proven now that being long is not a smart bet.

Addict
    10-28-2014, 01:47 PM #296
    best market week all year... we're flat
    to call SIRI a laggard at this point would be an understatement. high flyer in 2015? up 50%?

just an observation but every time we've popped up .01-.02 today neither UBSS or FLOW was sitting atop the pile.

edit: DOW is now up 151pts we're still red while UBSS & FLOW continue to control the action. The buyback needs to stop. Hind sight, I would rather have done a RMT and used the leverage for a divi because that would have put $$ in our pockets.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 10-28-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Addict
    10-28-2014, 03:14 PM #297
    Usually by this time there is a series of analysis pieces printed that describe the shortcomings of the CC and explain why the stock is faltering. I don't see anything. Is as if nobody really gives a crap one way or another.

Guru
    10-28-2014, 03:20 PM #298
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    If anyone remembers, Malone has a reputation of being freakishly patient. This is his secret weapon in being able to get what he wants for the peanuts he is willing to pay for it. Of course everyone knows that stock prices can be and are rigged whether directly through share manipulation or by generating fear through negative opinions, reports or publicity. It all affects the sp. Sirius is manipulated without a doubt in all these ways as we have all witnessed. Malone wants this company for himself and would rather play the waiting game sitting on top of a stagnant dead stock as others grow impatient and sell the sp lower and lower. Eventually he will make another offer but I doubt it will be any better than the first one. Sadly, if Liberty never had control of Sirius, we would most likely be at a solid $6+ by now. I think it's been proven now that being long is not a smart bet.
    Well being a siri long for the last five years siri has netted me a six figure "paper" return so i cant exactly complain or say it was not a smart bet and im sure there are other longs who have netted much more than I. But yes i understand your point....the last year has been very frustrating to say the least and has forced me to reevaluate my strategy. Like i said earlier i plan on keeping my core in siri for one more quarter. Things can change and who knows i may sell out earlier...but for now im in til feb. I have waited this long....whats 4 more months.

Addict
    10-28-2014, 03:23 PM #299
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Usually by this time there is a series of analysis pieces printed that describe the shortcomings of the CC and explain why the stock is faltering. I don't see anything. Is as if nobody really gives a crap one way or another.
    Right?.... and have we EVER had such low volume on an earnings day?!

Guru
    10-28-2014, 03:29 PM #300
    Maybe things will change a bit after the lmca broadband spin out tomorrow?

Looking at the one hour, one day and two day trading chart pattern....looks like the algorithms are fully turned on and in charge.

Here is the call transcript for those who could not listen to it. http://www.thestreet.com/story/12930...o&cm_ven=YAHOO
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-28-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Page 30 of 37 ... 202829303132 ...