Page 7 of 18 ... 5678917 ...
    09-12-2014, 10:41 AM #61
    Thanks Denco. This is great stuff!

Mentor
    09-12-2014, 10:54 AM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    Thanks Denco. This is great stuff!
    You're welcome, Beehaus.

Looks like the 100 - 200 EMA cross already happened a few days back.

SiriEma.jpg

Addict
    09-12-2014, 11:26 AM #63
    SIRI is boring me to DEATH!!

I hold another stock that has moved from 3.67-5.25 in the last 2 weeks!

What the F@ck is it gonna take?!

Addict
    09-12-2014, 11:45 AM #64
    I've made more money in the past 6 weeks than any other full year of trading and almost none of it has been from SIRI.

Can't even hold a .01 gain

Mentor
    09-12-2014, 11:53 AM #65
    They're trying to bore us out of this stock now. GC / upped guidance / consolidation / buy backs / EDIT - A BJ from PJ - has us back to the same point as last September....nice. Gotta hope it has all been worth it with a BIG move at some point.

Nice trading, Wolf! Need to take my SIRI blinders off.

EDIT: One day it will happen one way or the other.
    Last edited by denco1; 09-12-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Enthusiast
    09-12-2014, 04:57 PM #66
    I still think this goes to last year's highs and gets rejected and does a cup and handle type thing back down to this area again. Wouldn't be terrible... and you can see it building out here.

Enthusiast
    09-12-2014, 05:07 PM #67
    Watch for debt issuance (if any) Today, Monday, Tuesday before Meyer speaks. Next stop 3.86 or so. If it's going to cup / handle I figure it will gain more quickly after it has bounced around here so long, running near last year's highs into Q3.

Then we have Q3 report, and then elimination of the converts / issuance of shares and despite that being a positive I think it could be a drag if not all those shares are covered with a short, derivatives, etc. Q3 report and the converts should determine whether or not it breaks up to new highs or does the pullback / cup handle thing and visits the 100 day MA again.

Could also roll over here and break the 20 day for a test of the 50... there is still room for that.

Basically... I don't friggin' know

Mentor
    09-12-2014, 05:25 PM #68
    All scenarios seem reasonable, Stephen.......with a MaloneCo offer as a wildcard keeping a level of uncertainty......just the way they want it.

Guru
    09-12-2014, 11:52 PM #69
    comcast and liberty global create a wifi deal http://finance.yahoo.com/news/comcas...212502203.html

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    09-12-2014, 11:52 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    Hey no offense here but are you CRAZY throwing money at Brandon Matthews for shares in ... anything? If you were here I'd slap you, throw cold water on you, beat you unconscious and drag you far away... Good lord.

IF ANYONE ever had some super stock trading system that returned a huge percentage of positive results do you think they would advertise it? Do you think they would sell it? Do you think they would NEED people to buy in for a few bucks here and there?

WAKE UP. Don't be STUPID with your money and don't let people take advantage of your trust. That guy is a SCUMBAG and he is scamming people over and over and over again (some people REPEATEDLY).

The "investing" world is full of these guys. If they offer a paid service or product, ask yourselves if it makes ANY sense at all that someone who has major success in investing or trading is trying to pull a fast $50, $500, or even $5,000 off some unsuspecting individual.

Pull a background check on Brandon Matthews' real name. Cost you like $45 and it will be money better spent than sending it off to him, I guarantee you.

Sorry to muck up the forums. I just hate when people try to or are successful in taking advantage of other's trust.

If you want to buy into a paid service look into Jeff Pierce and / or All About Trends. Good trade ideas and clear history of hits and misses. If you want to buy into an 'expensive' paid service I would suggest http://www.marketmodel.com/ That guy is RAZOR sharp, and I have followed him for over a year now. Spot on. He has a couple misses here and there but they are very minor and generally happen when he personally deviates from his own structure (and he'll communicate that before hand). I am unsure if he's taking new subs, though, and the service cost is in the thousands so it's not some little $50 thing. He's into bonds / futures and doesn't really talk individual stocks for short term trades.
    I like the site called TrendyStockCharts.com, but that's just me because I run it...

Page 7 of 18 ... 5678917 ...