Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...
    09-09-2014, 11:30 AM #31
    Wow did this thread go off track. It's a damn shame what happen to Dominick. Clearly he has an ability to spot patterns - unfortunately his mind/personality will not allow him to function in a normal manner where he could work for a trading firm and earn lots of money. I left a long time ago. I consider the money I gave as a thank you gift for the tens of thousands I made following his pattern predictions.

Guru
    09-09-2014, 01:04 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Not to get off track but does anyone think Apple will release any mind blowing services or devices today that will be spun as a "Sirius killer"?
    Bdp....I wouldn't be surprised if some blogger, site, etc spins something like that....it always happens. Same thing happened when they came out with apple car play. Apple car play was suppose to be a siri killer many wrote. I did not believe that then and still don't. I get in my car, push the ignition button, push the siri button and well la.....200 channels of commercial free music, talk, comedy, news, weather, traffic. No fumbling with wires, phones, etc. Its a beautiful thing!!

Addict
    09-09-2014, 03:24 PM #33
    Played AAPL like an iFiddle today!

.....while waiting for our Golden Cross to shine
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 09-09-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Addict
    09-09-2014, 03:28 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Bdp....I wouldn't be surprised if some blogger, site, etc spins something like that....it always happens. Same thing happened when they came out with apple car play. Apple car play was suppose to be a siri killer many wrote. I did not believe that then and still don't. I get in my car, push the ignition button, push the siri button and well la.....200 channels of commercial free music, talk, comedy, news, weather, traffic. No fumbling with wires, phones, etc. Its a beautiful thing!!
    Nope. No Sirius killer at all. If you ask me though, at $349 the apple watch is most certainly an apple killer!

Addict
    09-09-2014, 04:16 PM #35
    Guidance raised!!

........but only backed revs? not raised? wtf?!

saving a lil' sum sum for the CC I hope.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...201500256.html
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 09-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Mentor
    09-09-2014, 08:14 PM #36
    Hopefully......if not then they shot their unimpressive load. Why bother with an increase in net sub adds without it showing up in financial metrics. Has MaloneCo written all over it. Show this red headed step child no respect....If of course they are not saving the bigger blast for the CC.

EDIT: Maybe they felt they had to do something to try and show that they aren't continuing to Smokescreen us.......or this company SUCKS and can't make more money with more subs.

EDIT2: Or.....ah Fk it. Why waste my time on this limpdickdog......and ponyshow.

Just waiting on the next real run...to where we were last year around this time.....$4+

EDIT3: Just frustrated with the modest PR sub increase and venting a bit folks. Hope the stock reacts positively and we see 3.70s+ soon.....GLTA
    Last edited by denco1; 09-09-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Guru
    09-09-2014, 08:45 PM #37
    I was not surprised to see guidance raised.....but was surprised about the timing of it being announced. Why now???? Why a full month and a half before cc?? Why not come out with this news around mid oct and built some nice positive momentum going into the cc?? This to me is nothing more than stock price containment malone style. Get the guidance out now..let the stock get a quick little pop....then pullback to where it is now or lower and then with good cc...stock price gets back up to 3.65 3.75 level. They are buying back stock so dont see them buying this back at 4 bucks plus. just my two cents.

Guru
    09-09-2014, 08:50 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hopefully......if not then they shot their unimpressive load. Why bother with an increase in net sub adds without it showing up in financial metrics. Has MaloneCo written all over it. Show this red headed step child no respect....If of course they are not saving the bigger blast for the CC.

EDIT: Maybe they felt they had to do something to try and show that they aren't continuing to Smokescreen us.......or this company SUCKS and can't make more money with more subs.

EDIT2: Or.....ah Fk it. Why waste my time on this limpdickdog......and ponyshow.

Just waiting on the next real run...to where we were last year around this time.....$4+

EDIT3: Just frustrated with the modest PR sub increase and venting a bit folks. Hope the stock reacts positively and we see 3.70s+ soon.....GLTA

totally with ya on edit 3......frustrated...have been for about 10 months now.

09-10-2014, 12:23 AM #39
    I can`t believe that whats going on here with SIRI is legal. I thought the market determined the stock price, not one person pulling the strings. No one looks out for shareholders to protect us from whats being pulled off here.

Mentor
    09-10-2014, 10:13 AM #40
    Liberty Media Corporation to Present at Goldman Sachs Twenty-Third Annual Communacopia Conference

Tomorrow 12:25 EST

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/correc...150100935.html

http://ir.libertymedia.com/events.cfm

Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...