09-10-2014, 03:00 PM #1

Ask for a big favor, please need record of Chan 0 preview of July

We are writing to ask a big favor.

We are an Italian family, who in the period from 15 July to 5 August, he had a vacation in west USA, covering about 3,000 miles by car, in which he had installed a radio that allowed only listening the channel 0 of SiriusXM .
    We did the whole trip listening that channel, which was the sirius XM preview.
    The broadcast is repeated about every 2 hours, and remained printed in our memories, linked to wonderful memories of our trip.
    We would love to be able to listen again here in Italy, but unfortunately it is not possible here.
    We wanted to ask if it was possible to have a record (mp3 or any other form) of that 2 hours loop, or at least the list of songs that have been programmed, although we'd love to hear intermissions of this channel.

Thanks in advance for who can help to make more durable our long and memorable journey.

Ciao

Head Honcho
    09-10-2014, 07:01 PM #2
    You're going to need to find someone with a component stereo system and an old deactivated radio. I dont have either or I would totally do it for you.

That said, the preview from July is likely different than September so, maybe you should try contacting SiriusXM directly? Your story/reason is so interesting that they just might do it for you.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-11-2014, 11:22 AM #3
    Thank you very much for your answer.
    I already tried to contact the SiriusXM customer service, just thinking that could somehow help me, but unfortunately they told me, just that they were sorry for not doing so.
    So I decided to see if there are forums of fans of the Sirius radio, trying to spread my request directly to users.
    Indeed, I doubt that anyone would have a record for the period July/August of preview channel, as it is not very useful, but I think that between July and September there is not a big differences, and in some ways it could have gone well anyway.
    I'll try anyway, trying to get support from some user, maybe I could get lucky ...

Thanks again

Ciao

Head Honcho
    09-11-2014, 03:14 PM #4
    I hope someone sees this post and helps you!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder