07-09-2014, 12:58 PM #1

Talking Lifetime Internet Radio on app finally?

Hello, I have a lifetime account that included the internet radio. As we all know, it did not include the app version, which I am okay with because I still have ondemand when I listen on my pc. However, the android app had an update so I had to uninstall and reinstall for it to work. On another account, I pay $3.50 a month to listen to it, however that user name would not work so I used my lifetime user name to see if it would work and it did! I did not get the error to upgrade my account and am still listening to it two days later. If this stays, I will cancel the other. Anybody else have this luck?

07-28-2014, 05:21 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper243 View Post
    Hello, I have a lifetime account that included the internet radio. As we all know, it did not include the app version, which I am okay with because I still have ondemand when I listen on my pc. However, the android app had an update so I had to uninstall and reinstall for it to work. On another account, I pay $3.50 a month to listen to it, however that user name would not work so I used my lifetime user name to see if it would work and it did! I did not get the error to upgrade my account and am still listening to it two days later. If this stays, I will cancel the other. Anybody else have this luck?
    I tried logging in on my iPhone with my lifetime account Id.....no dice.
    Last edited by rluvbeach; 07-29-2014 at 08:10 PM.

07-29-2014, 08:09 PM #3
    We'll I got home tonite and tried again with my phone connected to wifi and my log in worked!

Also works on my ipad (wifi connection) and my samsung smart tv! Life is good!