Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SIRI Monthly thread for July

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    I agree dm.

I haven't added anything to my SIRI position in a year. Instead, I have built larger positions in other companies and thank God I did or I'd be in the red instead of green for the year.

I don't have billions of dollars to keep me content while the buybacks and whatever the future plan is to play out like our fine Dr. malone.
    I just looked back at the year chart. 9 months ago we had hit 4.18....and have hit a low of 3.00 not all that long ago. Thats a loss close to 70k dollars in that span for me. crazy. If i do the math from 4.18 to where we sit currently 3.36ish....thats a loss of closer to 50k. I aint exactly having a case of the warm and fuzzies right now. Not sure how much longer i can leave my $ sitting in a stock that is going backwards and not forwards. GLTA

Mentor
    Sirius XM Upped to Buy on Deals with Ford & Chrysler Group

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...183012770.html

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sirius XM Upped to Buy on Deals with Ford & Chrysler Group

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...183012770.html
    Nice!

Mentor
    I agree, this song and dance with MaloneCo has run its course. This company and stock needs to show its hand soon. Lots of competition on the horizon. I can't or don't want to believe that "management" and MaloneCo have been sitting idly by and watching the waves build around them. I still feel that there is something much bigger on the horizon that for whatever reason has not been unleashed.....though as I continue to witness the SP BS, I am losing my patience as well........It's time to drop the logs.

To this day Meyer has never offered a single word to explain why Liberty pulled out of the deal to buy the remaining shares.

He simply let our owners tell the investment community that we are a face that not even a mother could love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    To this day Meyer has never offered a single word to explain why Liberty pulled out of the deal to buy the remaining shares.

He simply let our owners tell the investment community that we are a face that not even a mother could love.
    There is something going on behind closed doors and it`s not for our benefit.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Nice!
    Um... 3.27 print. Wtf?

Enthusiast
    Just when we get some positive reinforcement, the entire tech sector is getting clobbered! Par for the course...

Enthusiast
    Entire market is way down. What gives? Portugal? Gaza? Anthony Cumia?...

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast