06-13-2014, 02:40 PM #1

So much log in problems for Sirius website or SiriusXM app.

Hello,
    Every 6 months or so, the Sirius XM APP or website does not recognize my password and I have to call and reset it. I have talked to support on the phone as well as online and they said they are sending me the link for a password set. I have been waiting for it over two hours. I got back online and verified the email again and they said they have resent the link but "it might take awhile". Why is it I'm paying so much for this service and there support is so weak? Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks,
    Matt

Head Honcho
    06-13-2014, 03:07 PM #2
    I have had all kinds of login problems when the service is down or my connection is weak but, I have never had an issue with my password. I have been listening for 8 hours a day since 2006.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-13-2014, 03:33 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I have had all kinds of login problems when the service is down or my connection is weak but, I have never had an issue with my password. I have been listening for 8 hours a day since 2006.
    Interesting. My car radio connected to Sirius has always worked. It's the smart phone log in that always goes. I use the same on my lap top occasionally, but mostly on my mobil phone. My experience with Sirius Xm is they are mostly lip servce when it comes to fixing problems. They only seem to pay attention if someone wants to drop the service or buy a new radio. I'm thinking about dropping after using them for 5 or 6 years. Leaving is the only thing they probably pay attention to. If you are Sirius XM management, you should try to convince me others that my perception is not correct.

Head Honcho
    06-13-2014, 04:04 PM #4
    How is the internet where you are using your mobile devices? If its good you should consider deleting the app from your phone and reinstalling it -- that simple move solves 90% of the app problems.

You could cancel your service but, I doubt anyone will care. Their support just doesn't work that way, as a fan of the service, its sad to me that they don't put more value into keeping customers happy.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-13-2014, 04:32 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    How is the internet where you are using your mobile devices? If its good you should consider deleting the app from your phone and reinstalling it -- that simple move solves 90% of the app problems.

You could cancel your service but, I doubt anyone will care. Their support just doesn't work that way, as a fan of the service, its sad to me that they don't put more value into keeping customers happy.
    Hi Charles,
    It's not the mobil app. I can't get on their homepage to look at my account either using my laptop or my PC at work. I need a password reset...The one thing I've never liked about the mobil app is it is portrait only. It won't go landscape when you turn the phone. It's hard to use in my car dock... They have refused to fix that. Every year they ask me what can we do to improve it and I tell them and they say we can't do it.

05-09-2017, 04:00 AM #6
    This is such a ****ing joke. I pay the money every month, I drive around listening to Sirius, but when I try to log in to Sirius, I get all kinds of errors because they can't seem to figure out how to do what every other site on the planet does...record a ****ing password.

I'm ready to cancel my service. Such bullshit, paying this much money and customer service is working banker's hours? Pfft. **** you, Sirius.

Hire some real ****ing developers, kiddos. Your site is shit. At this point, I WILL not recommend your service to a friend...and I have a LOT of friends.

No excuse for such shitty development at your revenue level, period.

09-22-2017, 11:30 PM #7

Thumbs down

Been having the problem for going on 3 days now listener no-care is a revolving door.
    I was told in a chat there is a technical issue.
    Obviously this issue is years old and they just don't care.
    Howard Stern talks about all the BIG THINGS in store for the app
    First I need access not sure how much neglect a customer should tolerate.
    They really don't care, I wonder if Howard Stern would care or is even aware?
    I want to call the show and bitch that takes a lot of time.
    If they're so sloppy they may have been hacked and are unaware.
    They really need to get off their ass and fix this