Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Addict
    05-13-2014, 12:13 PM #21
    Sirius has been telling us on a pretty regular basis that the used car market will be a major contributing factor going forward...... sometimes I need to reminded of this.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...160000871.html

Addict
    05-13-2014, 03:18 PM #22
    Interesting how when Maffei says they need to "get Sirius going", we get going

Must have something special planned for tomorrows conference...

whatever... I'll take it

EDIT: LOOK at that 535k @ 3.30 AH!!
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 05-13-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Mentor
    05-13-2014, 04:11 PM #23
    Saw that 535k........nice!

Hope this was a rise going into some good news tomorrow at the conference....a back to back pop would be nice for a change.

Addict
    05-13-2014, 04:12 PM #24
    Frear speaks tomorrow 11amET

http://investor.siriusxm.com/events.cfm

Mentor
    05-13-2014, 04:14 PM #25

05-14-2014, 11:11 AM #26
    LMCA down this am

Enthusiast
    05-14-2014, 01:52 PM #27
    Now down 2.3% on no news?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    LMCA down this am

Addict
    05-14-2014, 03:46 PM #28
    Apparently Frear nor Maffei had anything noteworthy to say today. I decided nonetheless to get back in this game when the charts I watch gave a reasonable buy signal going into today. I'm somewhat impressed that SIRI held up as well as it did considering the overall down market............ Perhaps my newly-acquired 20K shares will pay off in the near future.

I've been back in the woodwork since cashing out a few months ago, but have kept a close eye on chatter here, which is basically why I felt okay to get back on board today.

PS. I saw the report on COS a day or two ago, and like many others here, I echo the praise for his knowledge and contribution to the SIRI investor community. I too wish for him to make a full and speedy recovery......... Thanks to whomever relayed that news from the "farmer".......... that really takes us back a few years.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2014, 09:09 PM #29
    thanks for the info - does anyone know if the family is accepting donations?

echo von ditto on him being a stand up guy...

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    FYI...for all that know Cos...the Wizard!! Got this information yesterday and thought many of you would be interested. This message was posted by Burnout over at Cos site...newmarketplayers.com!

Please keep Cos and his family in our prayers!!

JS

A few of you know and all have been wondering about Cos. He has not posted here for some time. I have some news but it is not good news.
    Cos was having dizzy spells and headaches for several months that no one seemed to be able to get to the bottom of. He had to stop driving which also meant no work.
    On Feb. 1st he ended up at the ER and after a CT Scan was preformed. He was then transferred to a better equipped hospital in Providence RI. After several additional scans and other tests he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Glioblastoma Multiforme / Grade 4, one of the most aggressive cancers known. There is no known cure and it is almost always fatal within 2 years.
    Cos has spent the last couple of months going through a regiment of chemo, radiation, and Avastin in an effort to shrink the tumor. With a little luck and all of our prayers the treatment will have worked which will set him up for another round in a few weeks.
    Members can feel free to PM him their well wishes but he is devoting 100% of his energy to fighting this thing so don't look for him to reply. I am sure it would cheer him up to hear from any of you that sends a PM and a prayer his way.
    You may also comment here if you wish.
    I hope to have some more information soon and will pass along any news I can when I can.

There has been an update to Cos condition...the CT scan showed about the best news possible...the tumor has shrunk about 50% and the tumor leakage has decreased 90%. Cos is set to begin another round of chemo only in the coming weeks!!

JS

Mentor
    05-15-2014, 12:54 AM #30
    Hillbilly

I do not think so at this time! He is devoting 100% of his time/strength in fighting his illness! If something comes up...I'll let y'all know!

JS

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...