Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Talk 4/28-5/2

  1. #41
    sxminvestor is offline
    yeah, great call on the timing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Close... 750 million

    still a pretty good call

  2. #42
    SN38 is offline
    More $ for Malone's bait $ buy backs. Look how it worked out for the share holders with all of the buying back of shares over the last year. SP is basically the same as a year ago but Malone pulled out $500,000,000.

  3. #43
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,512
    Hope we get the positive reaction now.....750 mn clears out those 7% converts....would be nice to get those off the books.


    EDIT: Funny how we just happened to have a huge white candle the day before the offering goes public......or is it

    POS stock and market....someone/MMs new what was up...another move up will confirm that. If not then we get SXMI's dead cat shoved up our collective A$$s.
    Last edited by denco1; 05-01-2014 at 09:28 AM.

  4. #44
    sxminvestor is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    More $ for Malone's bait $ buy backs. Look how it worked out for the share holders with all of the buying back of shares over the last year. SP is basically the same as a year ago but Malone pulled out $500,000,000.
    They probably will use most for the dam 2014 convertibles that are still hurting this stock.

  5. #45
    Steiny is online now
    Junior Member
    Steiny's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    They probably will use most for the dam 2014 convertibles that are still hurting this stock.
    That wouldn't be a bad idea. Thinking about it more it's like buying back 270M shares for $750M or $2.77/share. Don't know if the bond holders would go for it though....

  6. #46
    SN38 is offline
    Doesn't Malone own a bunch of them? As I said, more $ for Malone. He keeps taking more $ out but his % stays the same or improves, like getting free money. Meanwhile the SP has gone nowhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    They probably will use most for the dam 2014 convertibles that are still hurting this stock.
    Last edited by SN38; 05-01-2014 at 10:13 AM.

  7. #47
    sxminvestor is offline
    LOL Denco...we still think alike. I wrote that before seeing your message !

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hope we get the positive reaction now.....750 mn clears out those 7% converts....would be nice to get those off the books.


    EDIT: Funny how we just happened to have a huge white candle the day before the offering goes public......or is it

    POS stock and market....someone/MMs new what was up...another move up will confirm that. If not then we get SXMI's dead cat shoved up our collective A$$s.

  8. #48
    Steiny is online now
    Junior Member
    Steiny's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 16
    Looks like SIRI drew down $420M from the revolver after Q1 to finance the $340M Liberty buyback and plus $80M of other buybacks. I believe at the end of Q1, the outstanding balance on the revolver was around $310M...


    Rating Action: Moody's assigns B1 to Sirius' proposed senior unsecured notes; Ba3 CFR affirmed




    Global Credit Research - 01 May 2014





    $750 million of new debt rated

    New York, May 01, 2014 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned B1 to Sirius XM Radio Inc.'s ("Sirius") proposed $750 million senior unsecured notes. Most of the net proceeds from the new notes are expected to repay $730 million of outstandings under the company's $1.25 billion senior secured revolving credit facility (unrated). In addition, Moody's affirmed the company's Ba3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), Ba3-PD Probability of Default Rating as well as all existing instrument ratings. The B1 rating on the proposed and existing senior unsecured notes reflects their effective subordination to the unrated secured revolver and the 5.25% senior secured notes. The rating outlook is stable.

  9. #49
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,512
    Damn......sometimes you just get lucky.....WOW

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...202300951.html


    Sirius XM Radio Inc. Prices Offering Of $1.5 Billion Of 6.00% Senior Notes due 2024

    Looks like they're not Fng around...

  10. #50
    Wolf Child is online now
    *Standing Applause*

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •