Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Talk 4/28-5/2

Mentor
    April sales forecast looking good.....

http://wardsauto.com/sales-marketing...h-march-levels

A new WardsAuto forecast calls for U.S. light-vehicle deliveries to nearly match March’s robust selling pace, as the spring buying season continues to profit from expanding retail demand, assisted by some delayed winter sales.

pretty nice move

we've earned a breather

God forbid they let it reach 3.20 (sarcasm)

Mentor
    Now if they would throw us a little bone like a $1.5 bn bond offering tomorrow morning....we could break this downtrend and close above $3.25.

This POS wants to pop off of the best white candle we've seen in the last 4+ months on the highs......wishful thinking I guess on the bone...hoping though....wishing....praying......

Close enough

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    God forbid they let it reach 3.20 (sarcasm)
    3.19 I'LL Take It $$$ Thank You $$$ Glad I Listened To SP Long Ago!!!!!!

Denco... Regarding your emoticons... That looks like Malone on the left and me on the right

Mentor
    Unfortunately Malone has gotten over on all of us SS27. Yeah, I'm the one on the right too wanting to be on the left with a break of the downtrend. We don't need but one positive thing from this company to give us support but I'm not holding my breath, that's for sure.

Maybe auto #s will give us a boost if the market can stay on the positive/green side... GoSpursGo

Quote Originally Posted by obsession View Post
    3.19 I'LL Take It $$$ Thank You $$$ Glad I Listened To SP Long Ago!!!!!!
    Gentleman I have been Trading ERRB & MCIG Daily! Take a LOOK!!!! HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by obsession; 04-30-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Now if they would throw us a little bone like a $1.5 bn bond offering tomorrow morning....we could break this downtrend and close above $3.25.

This POS wants to pop off of the best white candle we've seen in the last 4+ months on the highs......wishful thinking I guess on the bone...hoping though....wishing....praying......
    Once again, wished I would have bought more near 3.00, but wanted to be sure of turnaround in charts, so I might buy again if we hear more good news...worried because these dead cat bounces keep making new lows each time. You are right about the great white candle though...

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Close... 750 million

still a pretty good call
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 05-01-2014 at 08:05 AM.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast