Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Talk 4/28-5/2

  1. #11
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Fu@k you malone!!!!!!!

  2. #12
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Nasdaq dragging us further into the abyss. Breaking through 3.00 support shortly? I hope not!

    Edit: too late. Never thought we would see 2.xx ever again. Hopefully Nasdaq bounces and we follow. Any thoughts of what happens next?
    Last edited by bdp.; 04-28-2014 at 12:59 PM.

  3. #13
    Raptor is offline
    Junior Member
    Raptor's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 7
    Sirius buys 1,700,000,000 worth of shares almost 1/2 of what is not owned by Institutions and Malone before we go up. Then Malone sells back to get his tax free investment back and still own in excess of 51% of the company

    After the above purchase Malone will be able to sell back around 1.2 billion shares and still maintain 51% ownership. He will let the profits fall through to the bottom line from the balance sheet (free cash flow) before he sells. He gets a ton of cash and we get stock appreciation. Malone is genius and the longs will love him in the end.
    Last edited by Raptor; 04-28-2014 at 03:13 PM.

  4. #14
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    So how low do we go before we hit bottom. Just when it looks like it can't possibly get any worse, it does. Sirius sp is no better than it was in January 2008!

  5. #15
    SN38 is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Sirius buys 1,700,000,000 worth of shares almost 1/2 of what is not owned by Institutions and Malone before we go up. Then Malone sells back to get his tax free investment back and still own in excess of 51% of the company

    After the above purchase Malone will be able to sell back around 1.2 billion shares and still maintain 51% ownership. He will let the profits fall through to the bottom line from the balance sheet (free cash flow) before he sells. He gets a ton of cash and we get stock appreciation. Malone is genius and the longs will love him in the end.
    It feels like he's been loving us in the end.

  6. #16
    Wolf Child is online now
    I'd like to see the rest of this piece. This is all I could copy/paste.....

    Sirius Seen Sustaining Growth
    The satellite-radio firm will see boosts from used cars and new operations.
    April 29, 2014 7:19 a.m. ET

    Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI: Nasdaq) By Barrington Research ($3.12, April 28, 2014)

    We reaffirm our Outperform investment rating on Sirius XM Holdings and our 2014-based price target of $5.

    Our valuation reflects our expectation of sustained high levels of earnings and cash-flow growth for Sirius (ticker: SIRI). Support from used-car...

  7. #17
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Sirius buys 1,700,000,000 worth of shares almost 1/2 of what is not owned by Institutions and Malone before we go up. Then Malone sells back to get his tax free investment back and still own in excess of 51% of the company

    After the above purchase Malone will be able to sell back around 1.2 billion shares and still maintain 51% ownership. He will let the profits fall through to the bottom line from the balance sheet (free cash flow) before he sells. He gets a ton of cash and we get stock appreciation. Malone is genius and the longs will love him in the end.
    I'm not buying it. Whatever the plan, Sirius has been so brutally beaten to a pulp at this point I don't think the sp has a chance in hell to go anywhere but down. All I see are mostly sell and (at best) hold ratings. It seems all have more or less abandoned this mutilated carcus of a company and left it out for the vultures and bears. Malone is no dope. He and his team have designed this entire scheme and he will absolutely without a doubt be the one to gobble up Sirius for what will ultimately be as close to free as his original 40% acquisition. That offer we all were struck so indignant over? Well, I will bet we never see anything close to that again. Remember Malone is in no hurry. There is nobody else scrambling to acquire Sirius. He has plenty of patience for Sirius to bleed out and in the end, we will all be kicking ourselves for not taking the (what now appears to be) generous offer. I have been hanging on for almost six years now. Up until recently, I have been very pleased with my decision to hang in there. I do believe in the company, but when there are powerful dark forces relentlessly undermining the company from the inside out, there is very little chance of any improvement. Combine that with the constant bashing from the outside and you have Sirius where it stands today.

  8. #18
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    I'd like to see the rest of this piece. This is all I could copy/paste.....

    Sirius Seen Sustaining Growth
    The satellite-radio firm will see boosts from used cars and new operations.
    April 29, 2014 7:19 a.m. ET

    Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI: Nasdaq) By Barrington Research ($3.12, April 28, 2014)

    We reaffirm our Outperform investment rating on Sirius XM Holdings and our 2014-based price target of $5.

    Our valuation reflects our expectation of sustained high levels of earnings and cash-flow growth for Sirius (ticker: SIRI). Support from used-car...
    Oh great! Another "outperform"! That should drop the sp a bit lower or maybe give it a short boost before the rug gets yanked once again! Sorry for being so cynical, but this fu@king Malone cancer is way to crafty to let Sirius appear as anything but dying a slow death. How many times has any Liberty cronie stepped up to defend Sirius? Zero? That is not normal behavior of a majority share holder! Instead there are headlines that boast of cannibalism like "Liberty Media Scores Cash on Sales Of Sirius XM Shares" ! Aside from the quarterly CC, it appears that Sirius is flapping in the breeze with no leadership or direction. This is the major problem!

  9. #19
    Raptor is offline
    Junior Member
    Raptor's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I'm not buying it. Whatever the plan, Sirius has been so brutally beaten to a pulp at this point I don't think the sp has a chance in hell to go anywhere but down. All I see are mostly sell and (at best) hold ratings. It seems all have more or less abandoned this mutilated carcus of a company and left it out for the vultures and bears. Malone is no dope. He and his team have designed this entire scheme and he will absolutely without a doubt be the one to gobble up Sirius for what will ultimately be as close to free as his original 40% acquisition. That offer we all were struck so indignant over? Well, I will bet we never see anything close to that again. Remember Malone is in no hurry. There is nobody else scrambling to acquire Sirius. He has plenty of patience for Sirius to bleed out and in the end, we will all be kicking ourselves for not taking the (what now appears to be) generous offer. I have been hanging on for almost six years now. Up until recently, I have been very pleased with my decision to hang in there. I do believe in the company, but when there are powerful dark forces relentlessly undermining the company from the inside out, there is very little chance of any improvement. Combine that with the constant bashing from the outside and you have Sirius where it stands today.
    I am just trying to say that most people are not looking past the surface. Malone and company (Sirius) have spent not sure of the exact numbers (approximately 3.5 B ) in the last two years on paying down debt / Buy backs / Agero Purchase and the debt picture has not gotten worse but better. All of the above items are to share holders benefit. We may not like it because it is not showing up on the bottom line but to me this is all profit being spent in an order that makes sense. We are making profits approaching 20 cents a share (free cash flow) but management is not allowing it to hit the bottom line. Why? So they can reduce float. Malone does not have to take over the company he already has. Once Sirius completes the share buy back Malone / Sirius has control over reducing the float by another 1.2 B shares at a price they agree on ( buying back from Liberty). Thus controlling the appreciation and profits Malone will walk away with. Balance will be key to success for both parties. Do I like it no but I'm along for the ride for the time being and not running for the door when I can see profits doubling in the next 24 months from 20 cents a share.

  10. #20
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I am just trying to say that most people are not looking past the surface. Malone and company (Sirius) have spent not sure of the exact numbers (approximately 3.5 B ) in the last two years on paying down debt / Buy backs / Agero Purchase and the debt picture has not gotten worse but better. All of the above items are to share holders benefit. .
    There has been NOTHING done for the SHAREHOLDERS! Plenty has been done for the ultimate benefit of Malone and Liberty!!! Shareholders best interest is simply not a factor! Any benefit to is simply coincidental and peripheral and by no means a focus of the plan.
    Last edited by bdp.; 04-29-2014 at 09:31 AM.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •