Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Talk: 4/20/14- 4/26/14

  1. #61
    Wolf Child is online now
    victim of market momentum.... im buying.

  2. #62
    Slip60 is offline
    Junior Member
    Slip60's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 14
    I think the overall conversion rate trended down to 42%, which probably takes into account the used car conversions stated to be in the low 30% range.

    Other than this metric which was trending down, I think most if not all others were pretty positive.

  3. #63
    siriusly_invested is offline
    'morning Denco and all others. Since I'm totally out of SIRI I merely browse here to keep up on what's happening. In the meantime Denco, I wonder if your Spurs are starting the playoffs with a bit of over-confidence in mind. Seems both they and my Heat are a bit lethargic and not yet playing with any so-called playoff intensity. There's a long way to go, so let's hope for the best as we move forward.

  4. #64

  5. #65
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Hey SLy, good to see you drop in!


    My Spurs played like crap both games and are lucky to be 1,1. I agree they have no intensity and are getting their asses kicked. Hope they right the ship so that we can meet up with your Heat again in the finals.

  6. #66
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip60 View Post
    I think the overall conversion rate trended down to 42%, which probably takes into account the used car conversions stated to be in the low 30% range.

    Other than this metric which was trending down, I think most if not all others were pretty positive.

    It was actually flat sequentially from Q4 and is only new car conversion. Used is in the lower 30s as per Meyer. Churn did go down year over year and sequentially. On the CC they stated that churn was strong and actually better than the reported #.

  7. #67
    Wolf Child is online now
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    victim of market momentum.... im buying.
    that sure is paying off nicely

  8. #68
    Slip60 is offline
    Junior Member
    Slip60's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    It was actually flat sequentially from Q4 and is only new car conversion. Used is in the lower 30s as per Meyer. Churn did go down year over year and sequentially. On the CC they stated that churn was strong and actually better than the reported #.
    Yes, low 30's for used car conversion was stated in the conference call. I didn't think the new car conversions was as low as 42% last Q. I can look it up easy enough.

    Thanks

    Bought another 20k at 3.14 after the market opened down and trying to unload now at 3.23 as I only planned for a quick trade. I have the sell order in as an AON, so it might take some time, if it even executes.

  9. #69
    Wolf Child is online now
    we're just getting back to where we were yesterday...... the "squeeze" hasn't even really started yet.

  10. #70
    Slip60 is offline
    Junior Member
    Slip60's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hey SLy, good to see you drop in!


    My Spurs played like crap both games and are lucky to be 1,1. I agree they have no intensity and are getting their asses kicked. Hope they right the ship so that we can meet up with your Heat again in the finals.
    Are you basketball fans seeing the banner for Sirius XM's NBA Radio underneath the scorers table at some of these playoff games? I have, and it's great to see them trying to raise awareness. I've seen it on the hockey boards also in the past, so I would think they are also displayed at this years playoffs.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •