Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 99

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Talk: 4/20/14- 4/26/14

  1. #41
    Wolf Child is online now
    so much for the padding we built yesterday.....

    I have no f'n clue what to expect tomorrow...... but win or lose, I have realized that I hate this stock.

    Edit: ....but I loooooove AAPL

    Just about everyone wrote off Apple this Q and they crushed it! maybe we can get in on some of that action tomorrow morning too.

    Going to start drinking now.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 04-23-2014 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #42
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    so much for the padding we built yesterday.....

    I have no f'n clue what to expect tomorrow...... but win or lose, I have realized that I hate this stock.

    Edit: ....but I loooooove AAPL

    Just about everyone wrote off Apple this Q and they crushed it! maybe we can get in on some of that action tomorrow morning too.

    Going to start drinking now.
    Congrats on AAPL Wolf!

    I agree.....can't stand this stock and no Fng clue on what we get tomorrow. I'll be enjoying a couple as my Spurs go at it tonight. GL to the longs tomorrow....hope we get a positive surprise.

  3. #43
    SN38 is offline
    Unless they have been buying shares since Liberty pulled their offer, I wouldn't be expecting a stellar report. They will not want to waste all their efforts to drive the SP down over the last 6 months for a bigger bang for their buyback bucks. I'm keeping the bar low to temper more disappointment. If we are surprised, it will be that much sweeter.
    Best of luck to the Spurs. Hope they get to meet the Heat again.

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Congrats on AAPL Wolf!

    I agree.....can't stand this stock and no Fng clue on what we get tomorrow. I'll be enjoying a couple as my Spurs go at it tonight. GL to the longs tomorrow....hope we get a positive surprise.

  4. #44
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Unless they have been buying shares since Liberty pulled their offer, I wouldn't be expecting a stellar report. They will not want to waste all their efforts to drive the SP down over the last 6 months for a bigger bang for their buyback bucks. I'm keeping the bar low to temper more disappointment. If we are surprised, it will be that much sweeter.
    Best of luck to the Spurs. Hope they get to meet the Heat again.
    Thanks SN38.....me too. It will be difficult to get out of the west but it would be great to get there and play the HEAT again with home court this time around.

    I can see where you're coming from on the CC tomorrow. Though we should see some announcements on bond offerings soon in either case which may serve as a support of sorts if indeed they lay an egg......or have "mixed results".

    A bad Q and we fill that damn gap tomorrow. A mixed Q and we maybe get pressured down in PM with a recovery into the opening bell. A better than expected Q and just maybe we get a pop that holds for a change.......GL
    Last edited by denco1; 04-23-2014 at 07:12 PM.

  5. #45
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    so much for the padding we built yesterday.....

    I have no f'n clue what to expect tomorrow...... but win or lose, I have realized that I hate this stock.
    When did you realize this?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Edit: ....but I loooooove AAPL

    Just about everyone wrote off Apple this Q and they crushed it! maybe we can get in on some of that action tomorrow morning too.

    Going to start drinking now.
    I own close to 100 shares and couldn't be happier that I held. I know that doesnt sound like a lot to some but, for me, it was a whopping 25% of my portfolio (I'm dumb -- or smart now that its up $40 in AH).
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  6. #46
    Redcloud is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    I let them all know that they can KMA even though it's a meaningless vote.
    Ditto that skit!! Yet l don't think it's meaning less!!#
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-23-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  7. #47
    Redcloud is offline
    Still holding those $3.08's, what the heck; )/ gla
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  8. #48
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 225
    Preliminary numbers look great! Just hope nobody sh!ts in the punch bowl!

  9. #49

  10. #50

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •