Page 2 of 12 1234 ...
    Addict
    04-07-2014, 04:23 PM #11
    OTE=Sundeeez;84477]Sorry guys I just bought some at 3.12.....whenever I buy SIRI it goes down right after I buy. Can't say that for anything besides this dog.

Correction I got shares at 3.115[/QUOTE]

Looks like you got the deal of the day, nice buy Sundeeez.

Addict
    04-07-2014, 04:30 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    OTE=Sundeeez;84477]Sorry guys I just bought some at 3.12.....whenever I buy SIRI it goes down right after I buy. Can't say that for anything besides this dog.

Correction I got shares at 3.115
    Looks like you got the deal of the day, nice buy Sundeeez.[/QUOTE]

I hope there isn't a better deal tomorrow, or EVER for that matter!

Addict
    04-07-2014, 04:50 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    wonder what would have happened to us over the past few days had the 3.13 gap not been there.

guess we'll see what kind of bounce we resume.

Edit: Bought some LMCA @123.50.... Seems pretty cheap and support looks decent, realizing if it breaks I'll pick up much more @110
    I'm wondering if it would have made any difference at all.

Addict
    04-07-2014, 06:39 PM #14
    I have been reading much about a market reversal where the market as a whole has begun (starting last Friday) what may amount to a sizable correction and possibility of marking the beginnings of a bear market. I am concerned about whether it is the right decision to cash out at this point and wait for clear signals of a bottom before re entering. Even though I am still in the black, it is absolutely sickening how much I am down even in just the past week, let alone the past few months. Of course there is always the hope of a reversal "once the gap fills" etc... but staying in (any equity) and riding it out may not be the smartest strategy seeing how the market is doing as a whole. Any comments?

Addict
    04-07-2014, 08:56 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I'm wondering if it would have made any difference at all.
    I was wondering how much we would have been up if we had all bought Liberty when they so called "bailed" us out...Hindsight is a beotch!!! Either way, we didn't never need bailing out, imo. And a Ceo that's been in hiding out for how many days....??? The biggest scam on Wallstreet, the hiding CEO!!! While the SEC just chills and draws a paycheck!!! This crap has been going on for years!!! It's part of the long methodical plan!!! Where the rich get richer at the demise of the common folk!!! GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-07-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Addict
    04-07-2014, 09:23 PM #16
    It's probably about time for fat finger to show his ugly finger again, the way the media is luring everyone in, imo, wouldn't surprise me. Sell you skit, take out all your stops, and steal all your money on the cheap. And nothing on the media ever makes anything over it, it's all hunky doory,....must have been cyber warfare or the terrorist, or maybe Iran or North Korea, how bout China??? The perfect cover. All this is my opinion. The whole market was down today. I'm not buying again, unless we hit $3.08, then I'll think about it. It would be some skit it we filled that $2.91. I see better opportunities elsewhere, but that's what they want us to do.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-07-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Addict
    04-07-2014, 09:37 PM #17
    Of course there is always the hope of a reversal "once the gap fills" etc... but staying in (any equity) and riding it out may not be the smartest strategy seeing how the market is doing as a whole. Any comments?
    Bdp, I've been diversifying into some green stocks, high risk, high reward, I feel they are gonna beat the market overall in the coming months. They are cheap right now, Imo.

Addict
    04-08-2014, 07:20 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Bdp, I've been diversifying into some green stocks, high risk, high reward, I feel they are gonna beat the market overall in the coming months. They are cheap right now, Imo.
    Practically everything seems cheap right now!

04-08-2014, 08:39 AM #19

Lmca&siri

i'm wondering if it would have made any difference at all.
    looking to pick up more lmca &siri after mkt opens! Ratio 2/i lmca/siri :d

04-08-2014, 08:47 AM #20
    Me 2 read cloud!&

Page 2 of 12 1234 ...