Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011
    Addict
    03-26-2014, 08:05 PM #81
    There is no way the sp can be repressed much longer. There is much psychology at play here to shake as many shares out as possible for the deepest discount. The only thing that concerns me is the damage of being the company that no matter what the analysts say and no matter what the fundamentals, nobody wants to touch it. I have a feeling this repression may continue until the cc or may be beyond so Malone can make a $2 offer. His offer retraction is looking more like re plotting his sinister agenda.

Addict
    03-26-2014, 08:09 PM #82
    Anybody remember $3.15? Hey Malone screw your $3.68 and your $3.15 as I believe it was before!!! Your not getting rid of us so you can have your own private club, we started the club!!! Liberty is nothing without Siri!!! Keep up the great work!!!

To the person that was asking about Big Friday, I know what your asking, but you may have missed it!!! Everyone that knows Redcloud, knows exactly what I was talking about. Please share your thoughts on the situation?
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-26-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Addict
    03-26-2014, 08:17 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Anybody remember $3.15? Hey Malone screw your $3.68 and your $3.15 as I believe it was before!!! Your not getting rid of us so you can have your own private club, we started the club!!! Liberty is nothing without Siri!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    Here ya go.... copy/paste

http://investor.siriusxm.com/contactUs.cfm

Addict
    03-26-2014, 08:26 PM #84
    That's funny Wolfe, I had the same thoughts, "was it just Meyer's great luck that as soon as the buyback was reinstated the opportunity of the year magically materializes in days? i'd buy some of that fairy dust.

this is pure greed....... you know, like owning more land than anyone else in America kind of greed."

Wasn't gonna use it without your permission, but the thought crossed my mind to use other peoples opinions anonymously to help accomplish the mission, so it wasn't just mine. Cause I can guarantee Malones not going down as a shining knight if he rapes the Siri Shareholders. But can't do that without everyone being on board(And there lies the problem).

But you did bring up a good quote, and if anybody thinks it can be used to futher the minorities shareholders interest, feel free to use it.

Edit: This is another great quote that, well?
    On the weekly chart you have to go back 5 years when SIRI dropped to .05 on BK fears to find the RSI lower than this current level.

Matthew 19:24
    Matthew 21:21
    Then again, I don't want to be rich either if it equals not reaching the promised land, I just want to be comfortable, as I think most of us do, but some people....
    That's what the problem is
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-26-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Addict
    03-26-2014, 08:30 PM #85
    Their not just gonna have to protect Investor relations. They want to be Social, being we are talking about media!!! AKA Facebook Liberty, SIRI, Investor relations, CNN, FOX, Change.org, Federal Trade Commission, FCC, SEC Attack!!! We are playing into their hand, but at some point you have to hope right will prevail and the rightful shareholders will prevail!!! They want to be rich and famous, lets give them famous. If I was Malone, I'd rather just be rich....HAHAHAHAHA Malone!!!! Keep shooting your money maker in the foot, and your house of cards will tumble down fast!!!

Disclaimer: I will be buying if we hit $3.08 again, I own a lot of $3.57's & $3.50 calls Jan 2015
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-26-2014 at 11:42 PM.

03-27-2014, 08:00 AM #86
    Cramer touting Sirius on "Mad Dash" saying it is "Bountiful", way oversold and a great business with growing cash flow.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000261335

let's talk about sirius satellite. while you were away you said a lot of stocks have given up the ghost and this one has been horrendous ever since they walked away. ever since liberty said we're no longer to acquire it, right. in fact, we'll sell down a bit -- sell into a buyback that's turned back on that's big and significant. yes. i agree with the barclays call. i think enough is enough. the cash flow's great. it's a story based on new cars. it's a well-run company. i wanted the liberty deal because i wanted the liberty stock. it's overdone to the downside. i like it. right. and liberty did, again, move into tracking stocks but paving the way for what could be a reverse morris trust which was the original thought perhaps down the road yet again for sirius. but the business -- it's good. you think it's okay? that's the point. at this point you want to own the business and those who are throwing it away don't seem to undersnd that it is a cash flow story. and it's bountiful. the barclays call is right

03-27-2014, 08:11 AM #87
    Speaking of oversold media giants, twitter looking ripe........

Addict
    03-27-2014, 08:19 AM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Cramer touting Sirius on "Mad Dash" saying it is "Bountiful", way oversold and a great business with growing cash flow.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000261335

let's talk about sirius satellite. while you were away you said a lot of stocks have given up the ghost and this one has been horrendous ever since they walked away. ever since liberty said we're no longer to acquire it, right. in fact, we'll sell down a bit -- sell into a buyback that's turned back on that's big and significant. yes. i agree with the barclays call. i think enough is enough. the cash flow's great. it's a story based on new cars. it's a well-run company. i wanted the liberty deal because i wanted the liberty stock. it's overdone to the downside. i like it. right. and liberty did, again, move into tracking stocks but paving the way for what could be a reverse morris trust which was the original thought perhaps down the road yet again for sirius. but the business -- it's good. you think it's okay? that's the point. at this point you want to own the business and those who are throwing it away don't seem to undersnd that it is a cash flow story. and it's bountiful. the barclays call is right
    Great! More positive reinforcement to drive the SP lower!

03-27-2014, 08:27 AM #89
    http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...soar-to-4.aspx

Why Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Shares Will Soar to $4

03-27-2014, 08:28 AM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    great! More positive reinforcement to drive the sp lower!
    lol

Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011