Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...
    Addict
    03-26-2014, 11:15 AM #71

bdp, I must've been emailing them while you were posting. (below)

I'll do it every day until someone represents our interest.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 03-26-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Addict
    03-26-2014, 11:31 AM #72
    Been emailing Sirius xm investor relations every day like Wolf suggested. Would be great if every investor did the same! They can't ignore hundreds or thousands if daily emails! Everybody please get in board! Only takes a minute-

http://investor.siriusxm.com/contactUs.cfm

03-26-2014, 11:52 AM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Been emailing Sirius xm investor relations every day like Wolf suggested. Would be great if every investor did the same! They can't ignore hundreds or thousands if daily emails! Everybody please get in board! Only takes a minute-

http://investor.siriusxm.com/contactUs.cfm
    yeah I've been emailing almost daily as well for the past few weeks. Still not one response

Addict
    03-26-2014, 12:01 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    yeah I've been emailing almost daily as well for the past few weeks. Still not one response
    I don't expect a response. I doubt they even read them. The point is to flood their in box with emails to get their attention. I have been emailing them several times a day sending new ones or just resending the same. If everyone did this, they may actually start reading them and we may get a response. It would definitely be in everyone's best interest to take a few minutes every day as well as pass on the idea to anyone else that would chime in. Make it impossible to ignore us!

Addict
    03-26-2014, 12:05 PM #75
    Just a thought. May be a good idea to post a daily email subject to send to investor relations along with the link that everyone can just cut and paste. Can even ask friends and family for support by emailing them to do the same. Any thoughts?

Enthusiast
    03-26-2014, 03:38 PM #76
    Just another normal day in SIRI land. Get an upgrade and the SP goes negative. Seems as though they are not finished kicking the dog yet.

Addict
    03-26-2014, 04:15 PM #77
    Fantastic news, up at the start, leveled out, more good news, upgrade etc... Hanging on... Wait a minute... Finish the day at 3.14. Even a POS like P soars on lesser positive news! Only conclusion... WE ARE BEING HELD DOWN AND SPAT IN THE FACE! I wonder who doesn't want the SP to gain? Hmmm...

Addict
    03-26-2014, 06:35 PM #78
    is this what Barrington does for it's clients?

2 days after their meeting we start the worst slide we've had in years?

coincidence?

was it just Meyer's great luck that as soon as the buyback was reinstated the opportunity of the year magically materializes in days? i'd buy some of that fairy dust.

this is pure greed....... you know, like owning more land than anyone else in America kind of greed.

Mentor
    03-26-2014, 07:02 PM #79
    You're right on Wolf. Greed of the highest degree going all the way back to the $500 MN for 40% of the company. The loan was paid back at 15% if I remember correctly. The B shares were given to him for 12,500 in total. So, not only did he get a huge return on the loan, he also FKD every one of us for 12.5K.

Yeah, we are more oversold then the move from 2.44 to 1.27. ALL the indicators are lower than at the low of that sell off. MACD, W%R, RSI, SLOSTO. The time duration is longer than that sell off as well. That one took all of 4 months. This one has already gone over 5 months......and the company is on much stronger footing with many Qs of growth in the rear view.......in addition to record #s last Q........and price targets ranging from 3.80 to $5.

I am out of this stock as well as soon as possible on a turn over the next several months. Don't like greedy cheaters either.

Mentor
    03-26-2014, 07:40 PM #80
    On the weekly chart you have to go back 5 years when SIRI dropped to .05 on BK fears to find the RSI lower than this current level.......that puts us in BIG oversold territory.

Unbelievable

Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...