Page 15 of 21 ... 51314151617 ...
    Addict
    03-13-2014, 09:04 PM #141
    In the old days a cheater would eventually get shot, these days, we shall see!!!

Addict
    03-13-2014, 09:07 PM #142
    If I was management, I would keep playing possum...Get them shares cheap!!!
    They've got til Tuesday.

I'm sorta like, they control the falling knife!!! 2.4 billion left in the buyback, not counting what's left in the 500M to Liberty.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-13-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Addict
    03-13-2014, 09:10 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    "A Sirius XM spokesman declined to comment while a Liberty spokeswoman could not be reached.

Liberty also said in a press release it plans to sell some Sirius XM shares but said "we remain enthusiastic owners" of the company.

Maxim Group analyst John Tinker said that Liberty will likely keep boosting its stake in Sirius XM and could benefit from future share buybacks. He said Liberty's moves made sense because it no longer needs Sirius XM's balance sheet to help fund a large acquisition. Liberty has been helping Charter pursue Time Warner Cable for about nine months.

"Liberty doesn't need to buy all of Sirius XM right now. When they were buying Time Warner Cable, they needed it and now they don't and it's not worth the cost," Tinker said.
    "
    So "selling Sirius shares" and "not worth the cost". Hmmm. Nice try.

Head Honcho
    03-13-2014, 09:50 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    1) I didn't say his article said YAY!!!
    But, you suggested that a guy who has been contributing to a SiriusXM blog, and publicly stated his stance as LONG, for almost 10 years only did so as a ruse to collect side money as a paid basher? Wouldn't the people paying him be pissed that he ended every article with "LONG SIRI?"

2) Yes there is a such thing as a paid basher
    Have you been paid? If not, how do you know? Why has no one approached me?

Wasn't trying to start nothing, we've got more important stuff to talk about right now tho!!!
    I'm not looking to "start" anything, I'm just looking for clarification on the issue.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    03-13-2014, 09:59 PM #145
    These guys are like chess players, thinking multiple moves ahead. With the still talking to the special committee statement they may have restructured LMCA to make a offer that the committee could accept. Expect the unexpected.

Addict
    03-13-2014, 10:19 PM #146
    I stated my opinion. However you take it is up to you. To me 95% of his articles that I have read in the last 10 years have been negative, half glass full, or pro P, or Slacker! Or Iheart! Or that's what I have taken away from it. Imo
    As far as being paid, you already know about ihub, so you know about paid bashers, this is the only board I post on and I can tell you, ain't nobody paid me skit. I'm here because my friends are. Can't help your more friends with Spencer than me. But, that's just the way I feel pretty much about all of his stuff. Sry
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-13-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-13-2014, 10:33 PM #147
    I stated my opinion. However you take it is up to you. To me 95% of his articles that I have read in the last 10 years have been negative, half glass full
    The irony is that we get hate mail from people who call him a pumper and ask who is paying him to pump the stock. Its about 50/50 actually. You think he's negative while others have been complaining for years that he is a blind long.

How can he be both?

pro P, or Slacker! Or Iheart! Or that's what I have taken away from it.
    I don't think he has ever been pro P. He likes slacker as a music service (so do I btw). I don't think he (or anyone else for that matter) has ever been pro iheart.

this is the only board I post on and I can tell you, ain't nobody paid me skit.
    Why should I believe that? You're constantly pumping the stock no matter what move the company makes and your posts are loud and full of exclamation points!!!!

If someone where paid to pump, I would guess, by looking at your posts, that it would be you. Just my opinion.

Can't help your more friends with Spencer than me. But, that's just the way I feel pretty much about all of his stuff. Sry
    Spencer and I are not close. No need to apologize.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    03-13-2014, 10:39 PM #148
    So now im a paid pumper, when I've been bashing the crap outa these greedy bass turds!!! Enough said, enjoy your forum!!!

Redcloud, AKA "Lord of the Bulls" Signing Out!!! GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-13-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-13-2014, 10:45 PM #149
    So now im a paid pumper, when I've been bashing the crap outa these greedy bass turds!!! Enough said, enjoy your forum!!!
    My point was that anyone can look like a pumper -- not that you actually are one. And, for the record, you do pump the shit out of this stock. You are always hitting the buy button and suggesting that the shorts can suck a D.

I'm not sure these paid bashers actually exist but, if they do, for every 100 people you think are paid to bash or pump a stock, maybe 1 really is.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    03-13-2014, 10:49 PM #150
    BTW, I'm not mad. Just pointing out the strange world I live in. I've received emails from people complaining in both directions (pump/bash) about the same exact article before. Its hard to understand.

I've always had respect for Spencer because he held a long position for years and still had the nerve to call SiriusXM on their bad moves and misses. I'm not sure anyone has been more unbiased to their own detriment.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 15 of 21 ... 51314151617 ...