Page 16 of 21 ... 61415161718 ...
    03-14-2014, 01:49 AM #151
    Lotta tempers flaring with the Malone shenanigans. We need a good run to make this a happy place again.

Head Honcho
    03-14-2014, 02:07 AM #152
    Did I seem angry? I'm really just trying to understand the thought process of how investors interact online. It is wholly unique to any other website/community I have ever had the pleasure of working in.

After every article on SA (and the likes) people call the writer of the article a pumper or a basher and then the commenters have at each other calling each other pumpers and bashers but, it only stands to reason that the majority of the people stating their thoughts are doing just that, stating their thoughts (not pumping or bashing).

To put it another way... if you read the comments on SA (or any stock blog/article) and assumed that the comments were true then, one would have to assume that some 98% of publishers are being paid to pump or bash the stock but... that can't be right.

People who talk about a stock and invest in that stock are likely biased in some way because they want to believe in their investment. If everyone realized that and took people at their word rather than assuming that someone was paying them to say it, the stock investing ecosystem would be a much more productive place for everyone.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-14-2014, 03:01 AM #153
    Charles, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Text can come across as defensive but I think they're fair questions to ask.

I read a lot. The more you read and the more sources, the better the vantage point. Bias of some authors shines through but you take it all with a grain of salt. I find your site useful. If we were logging +$0.10 SIRI days, the conversations would be very different here. From the Malone shenanigans, I'm down the cost of a new car. Hopefully we get back on track soon.

03-14-2014, 07:25 AM #154
    buying at 3.20

Addict
    03-14-2014, 07:32 AM #155
    1 day..... since the deal with no comment from Meyer.

Don't make me count to 2 days.

My 3.28 bid never filled yesterday so I got 3.20 this morning. This is all pretty unbelievable sh!t.

Good luck today guys.

Edit: sold @ 3.33......... I had to. I'm sorry. I hope to REALLY regret selling so low later this afternoon.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 03-14-2014 at 07:43 AM.

03-14-2014, 07:42 AM #156
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    buying at 3.20
    missed the 3.10's earlier today but at 3.20 I will give it a shot!

Addict
    03-14-2014, 07:44 AM #157
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    buying at 3.20
    I would too but by the time pre market opens I think that opportunity will be past. Look at it this way. Sirius has just been released from a prison camp and although weakened, Sirius is severely undersold and I can't imagine anyone could rationally believe that the sp will spiral lower on the fantastic news. Give it a few days and I am certain we will be well on our way to where we should have been by now. I doubt the release from Malones greed grip will trigger any downgrades. In fact I would no be surprised at all if once all the cheep shares are snatched up there will be, at the very least reiteration of the high price targets that have all but been forgotten in the past several months. I am not too worried, but having a rather large stake in Sirius and possessing a normal amount of human emotion, It will be a while before my PTSD (post traumatic Sirius disorder) subsides. Hang in there everyone! This will be remembered as a great day!

Addict
    03-14-2014, 07:49 AM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post

My 3.28 bid never filled yesterday so I got 3.20 this morning. This is all pretty unbelievable sh!t.

Good luck today guys.

Edit: sold @ 3.33......... I had to. I'm sorry. I hope to REALLY regret selling so low later this afternoon.
    Woah! I thought I flubbed the pony when I sold 1/4 my shares at 3.59! Believe me I know how difficult it is to hold on when you seem to be getting sucked into the abyss. I hope you can get your shares back!

Addict
    03-14-2014, 07:51 AM #159
    bdp, I only sold the 10k shares that I picked up this morning for a quick trade and $1300 gain while drinking my first cup of coffee.

I'm still the proud bag holder of 300k shares.

Addict
    03-14-2014, 07:54 AM #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post

Good luck today guys.

I have a question. How did you get your 3.20 buy? Where are you able to trade before pre market opens at 8 est?

Page 16 of 21 ... 61415161718 ...