Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SiriusXM Daily Stock Talk 03/10/14 to 03/16/14

Hybrid View

SiriusXM Daily Stock Talk 03/10/14 to 03/16/14

morning all

So many opportunities right now but I have too much tied up in this disappointing stock. If we had sustained any meaningful run into the 3.60s, I would have a nice position in NQ or PLUG right now.

Now 3.49, How is this allowed to go on. Still holding on, down 45k in 4 months. I must have lost my mind.

They're probably just waiting until they can lull the SP into the low 3.40s to release their "findings" and make $3.67 look like a treat.

At 3.67 I`m gone, because when Malone gets done sucking the money out, it won`t be worth that much.

Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    They're probably just waiting until they can lull the SP into the low 3.40s to release their "findings" and make $3.67 look like a treat.
    ha. i emailed Sirius IR about 2 weeks ago asking if it was the commission's agenda to wait as long as possible to make a decision on the deal so that these low prices make $3.68 look like a good offer. of course no response

I am tempted to bail every day but can't seem to pull the trigger. I've been hanging on to this dysfunction far too long to be that easy. Anyone have any reason to share for not jumping ship now other than the hope of a solid turn around? And when might that be? Is it possible that Liberty is tanking their own stock knowing that Sirius will follow, which will ultimately make their low ball buy out offer seem reasonable? Any thoughts?

Not that it makes much of a difference, but are there any gaps to be filled?

65 days.... as we trade at levels from April/May of 2013

we are oversold

LMCA shareholders gotta be just about as pissed as we are too
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 03-12-2014 at 10:39 AM.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast