Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Addict
    03-07-2014, 08:54 AM #41
    Sirius XM upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...hp?symbol=SIRI

Macquarie?

"Sirius XM upgraded at Macquarie
    As previously reported, Macquarie upgraded Sirius XM (SIRI) to Outperform from Neutral. The firm upgraded shares due to valuation, buybacks, improving fundamentals and adds that minority shareholders have an improved bargaining position with Liberty Media (LMCA)."
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 03-07-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Addict
    03-07-2014, 09:05 AM #42
    On the brighter side, Denco, "How about them Spurs?". They put quite a whooping on my Heat last night while looking like the front contender of old. Way to go.

On the SIRI front, I was one who was able to get all out about 10 cents ago when nothing in the grapevine suggested any reason to hold on. I have since ventured into a new endeavor to learn and apply a new investment philosophy as taught by Investools.com, a subsidiary of TDA. Initially it seems to make more sense and is much more predictive and reliable than any of the TA concepts we've discussed or used here. Most importantly, it is a process which takes emotion out of one's trades. Best of all, it comes with a very robust set of analytical tools which automate a lot of the labor intensive research chores which streamline the buy/sell decisions. It's working very good so far for me.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Nice find Wolfman!

Sure does sound like Maffei is our CEO. There is a BIG picture out there that he but gave a taste of. It will not be unleashed until they swallow TheDog. This negotiation needs to move.....

If what he said is true about "the committee" not having countered yet......what a fkg joke....though he is probably pulling the strings on that too...........to keep us down of course....SOS

"Not to throw them under the bus" was an interesting comment.

monetize through free content into non sub SIRI radios was too........

Mentor
    03-07-2014, 10:09 AM #43
    Thanks Wolf!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Sirius XM upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...hp?symbol=SIRI

Macquarie?

"Sirius XM upgraded at Macquarie
    As previously reported, Macquarie upgraded Sirius XM (SIRI) to Outperform from Neutral. The firm upgraded shares due to valuation, buybacks, improving fundamentals and adds that minority shareholders have an improved bargaining position with Liberty Media (LMCA)."

Mentor
    03-07-2014, 10:12 AM #44
    Hi Sly!

Yes, it was a good showing for my Spurs but it's still the regular season. The Heat are still the champs until someone knocks them off. Hopefully we both get a chance to see a rematch come June.

Tks Wolf!....looks like at least one analyst has our backs....now if only our management would do the same maybe this Dog could get it up a bit.

Mentor
    03-07-2014, 10:44 AM #45
    If a Harami cross and an upgrade can't get this Dog going we are really holding the bag as longs.

not that we didn't know it already.....
    Last edited by denco1; 03-07-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Mentor
    03-07-2014, 11:32 AM #46

Addict
    03-07-2014, 03:39 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    If a Harami cross and an upgrade can't get this Dog going we are really holding the bag as longs.

not that we didn't know it already.....
    Good God Man...This stock is such a piece of crap.

Just nothing more left to say

Mentor
    03-07-2014, 03:54 PM #48
    Managements hand in this is so blatant and the bleed is so relentless I just laugh in disgust at what they are getting away with.

A POS is almost too kind for this stock and it's handlers......but yeah, just about sums it up for me as well.

This Dogs ass is so wallowed out you could drive Maffei's/Malone's big fkg egos through it.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-07-2014 at 03:57 PM.

03-07-2014, 04:44 PM #49
    How low can we go ? Everyone involved with this Co. since day 1 have been crooks, including Mel who gave the Co. away almost for free. Malone made almost 11 BILLION so far, WTF does he want? Hope he chokes on a chicken bone.

Addict
    03-07-2014, 05:03 PM #50
    Got 3.51 BUY at the close...... sketchy but since the Upgrade never made the news feed today, Monday might give us a bump.

Unless Russia screws the pooch.

I'm going to start a count of how many days since our Management assembled a committee to ensure the shareholders are treated fairly.... like that lady did in the Seal Team 6 movie Zero Dark Thirty

Was it Jan 6th? 60days
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 03-07-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456