Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: SiriusXM Daily Stock Talk 02/24/14 to 03/02/14

  1. #21
    pjgourley is offline
    Member
    pjgourley's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2013 Location: Houston Posts: 75
    Good morning! Maybe tomorrow we get some info. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/libert...162700353.html

    Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) will release its fourth quarter earnings on Friday, February 28th, at 11:30 a.m. (ET). Greg Maffei, Liberty Media Corporation's President and CEO, will host the call. During the call, Mr. Maffei will discuss the company's financial performance and outlook and may discuss the proposed acquisition of the shares of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. not currently owned by the company and its subsidiaries, as well as the proposed issuance of new Series C common stock.

  2. #22
    njbones1 is online now
    Another day ,Another penny.

  3. #23
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    bought JCP @ $5.05


    #FU MALONE
    Did you call your buy? Again, some folks like me are curious what others are trading. Anyway, congrats.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 02-27-2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: typo
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  4. #24
    Wolf Child is online now
    Hey Dr. D, no I didn't call that JCP buy because it's not something I would recommend to others based on the risk factor.

    The only reason I mentioned it was to emphasize how ridiculous that even some of my sh!ttiest positions outperform SIRI thanks to John Malonehole.

    But Hey! We got a .84% move up today!

    Can't quite remember the last time we strung together 2 moves up of 1% or more.

    Grind Grind Grind

  5. #25
    Wolf Child is online now
    Did they give us 3.61?

  6. #26
    Wolf Child is online now
    If Liberty doesn't "need" to purchase the rest of SIRI then maybe they should just drop the sh!tty offer and get on with their business.

    #............
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 02-28-2014 at 02:10 PM.

  7. #27
    Wolf Child is online now
    Just gonna throw this thought out there...

    Liberty is F'n stupid. They should have just bought us out entirely a long time ago.

    Those morons could have had us below $1.

    Idiots.

  8. #28
    njbones1 is online now
    Sounds to me we have a long wait yet.

  9. #29
    Redcloud is offline
    Ya'll don't get me fired up!!! I listened to the CC, and Maffia said multiple times it wasn't a big deal if the deal didn't go through that they still controlled us!!! So now it makes it look like our CEO is considering putting us up for sell, or seriously considering it (So he can keep his position)!!! In the meantime our company has missed out on multiple buying opportunities. How do we know Malone doesn't have some Hedge Fund buddies and not the ones that orchestrated the massive bashing campaign we've been dealing with for years, we've always been the Blacksheep of wallstreet!!! We are literally taking our own money and letting them buy us with it!!! They we're the last ones to get paid from the stock repurchase agreement. None since!!! Mafia said they already knew the stock was gonna take a hit from our quarterly #'s so they decided to make the announcement early 2 days before our CC (I do believe) so it would look like there was no insider manipulation. How would he know the stock was gonna take a hit??? The #'s were pretty good weren't they, nothing to deserve the reaming we've been getting, why would he say that, huh? What's up? I think he slipped of the tongue. So here we all are waiting on dingaling to get his instructions from his "SPECIAL" Committee that we are all paying for (He must have rode the short bus), while our business and it's investors miss out!!! According to Maffia, it may be awhile, they are still thinking about it... GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-28-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  10. #30
    Wolf Child is online now
    I worry about the volume going forward from here.

    Why would anyone buy into a stock that has an offer in place that could potentially be less than the current sp?

    Some of the technicals like macd and cmf still say we would otherwise jump but not if we're capped.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •