Page 6 of 8 ... 45678
    Addict
    02-06-2014, 11:29 AM #51
    I've made $49308 in short term gains so far this year..... only $13k has been from SIRI.

You NEED A PLAN til this shakes out or you will drive yourself nuts.

02-06-2014, 11:40 AM #52
    [QUOTE=SlapShot27;83704]"Green" stocks getting their butts kicked today. Traders' profits going 'up in smoke.'[/
    hope i don't get smoked with my PHOT

Addict
    02-06-2014, 11:44 AM #53
    Similar scenario here Wolf, except all of my transactions are in tax-deferred accounts............. so there's no tax consequences. .... ............. and the best part of it all (my plan) is that 5 years ago someone advised me to move 35K shares of SIRI into a ROTHIRA....... at 16 cents per share that was $5600........... I'm within a month of being able to start tapping that wealth with NO tax consequence while I continue to accumulate value in 4 other tax-deferred accounts. There are certain advantages in being a "seasoned citizen".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    I've made $49308 in short term gains so far this year..... only $13k has been from SIRI.

You NEED A PLAN til this shakes out or you will drive yourself nuts.

Addict
    02-06-2014, 11:48 AM #54
    and I will remind you again Sly that you are the guy who encouraged me to move my IRA to my brokerage account and trade it.

I've made BIG tax deferred gains on that thanks to you..... BIG!!

Hey look! The DOW has doubled since I called for a RYFOR!!

Addict
    02-06-2014, 01:51 PM #55
    You are welcome, Wolf. I forgot all about that fact (encouraging you to trade within your tax deferred account(s)) That's really one of those things better than sliced bread (as they say). Between my wife and myself we have six of those accounts, and the only negative side of that is that when it is time to take our Required Minimum Distributions each year, it is a bit of an administrative chore. So far however, we've managed through that for two years and now we are beginning to consolidate as we can (i.e. 401k presently being rolled into one of the IRA's, and two separate SEP accounts being combined). I hope this little side conversation can get the attention of others who might be able to take advantage as we have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    and I will remind you again Sly that you are the guy who encouraged me to move my IRA to my brokerage account and trade it.

I've made BIG tax deferred gains on that thanks to you..... BIG!!

!!

Mentor
    02-06-2014, 01:59 PM #56
    Simply to relieve this stock from the manipulation and the hedging due to the unknown of what MaloneCo will do next to bring us down....this deal needs to be addressed....soon.

The writing is on the wall. This is a GREAT time to be doing buy backs. If not for this offer and these plans SIRI would be in the market buying back. They are not and that alone is pushing down on us. It was part of the BIG plan. Stop buying back, soften the stock, apply pressure to make a deal. FK it MaloneCo, take the boot off, give us a little more premium and stop screwing with the SP.

The C class in effect will be a reverse split. This has been the plan all along. The buy back was a temporary smoke screen to lather up the REET. They then hammer it down to get the minority shareholder to vote yes. Sure, they may buy back C shares in the future and A shares but the bulk load of the cash has been earmarked for growth purposes...ie acquisitions etc.

The timing was just too perfect. It is obvious now, after living it play out. This has too be one of the worst times not to be buying back shares....we are down 20 ish% from the highs. Even a wash out would not be bought by our management and the Majority holder....the plan changed but we just didn't know it.

EDIT: Better yet, the plan didn't change we were just given the carrot to sniff out the wrong plan. The current trajectory was the plan all along.
    Last edited by denco1; 02-06-2014 at 02:43 PM.

02-06-2014, 02:32 PM #57
    Agreed, denco1

Addict
    02-06-2014, 04:22 PM #58
    Bought the dip in HEMP this morning, $0.1804, thinking about ditching before close, up 26+% at present, tho I do have a lot at .30 that's down -23+%. Phot play is up 22 +%. Fitx play I metioned the other day up 63.64%. (They got an agreement with Phot for a 1+ mil. square ft grow facility in Canada with Phot supplying the equipment.) Trtc play up 3.95%. Stbv +8.89% (A marketing company Phot bought last year(lottery ticket!!!100k)) That's how my day's going. I feel naked out of Siri, still got a little, but took the lions share off the table for now, will buy back when I see some momentum in the right direction. Nice buy Wolfe at $3.36, I knew I shoulda jumped in with you. Glad to see you posting again, missed you when you went off on your hiatus, your commentary is greatly appreciated!!! As well as all of my other comrades in ARMS, Ya'll all know who you are!!! I hope everyone of us makes some cash from all the wisdom on this board!!!

Edit: just picked up 200K more of stbv @ .0039 and .004, shakem up shakem up shakem up shakem!!!

got my order to sell hemp at .22
    ca ching!!!

stbv .0045 close
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-06-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Addict
    02-06-2014, 05:00 PM #59
    .015?

You lump duck piece of shut

you ruined my ryfor
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 02-06-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Addict
    02-06-2014, 05:35 PM #60
    Phot's CC and vote is tomorrow. Sorta thinking about putting in a AH's buy in on Siri, the chart looks good and primed for a run.

Edit: out @ $3.50 back in at $3.45, couldn't stand it, made sure to save some powder, I just know soon as an announcement is made we move, one way or another, looks like up in my book.

2-6-14.jpg
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-06-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Page 6 of 8 ... 45678