Page 3 of 8 12345 ...
    Head Honcho
    02-04-2014, 07:55 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hey guys, long time, I have been hovering...
    You weren't hovering during the last storm, I checked into the boards to make sure you house wasn't flooded over in scituate!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    02-04-2014, 07:56 PM #22
    Haven't check in a while. How is everyone doing? You guys need anything? Should we setup a "green" forum to discuss pot stocks? Any Arena investors want an arena specific forum?

If there is anything I can do for you guys, just let me know.

-C
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    02-04-2014, 10:04 PM #23
    Thanks Charles...we appreciate all that you do!! SB is by far the best of the sites!!

JS

Addict
    02-05-2014, 08:11 AM #24
    Downgraded by Wonderdick again..... From Buy to Hold/ 3.80 target

Screw improving revs, margins, FCF and lower SAC etc...... Let's downgrade SIRI because John F'n Malone LOWBALLED us without a firm response of "FU Malone" from our beloved CEO.

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...hp?symbol=SIRI

Mentor
    02-05-2014, 09:02 AM #25
    Saw that Wolf...was thinking the same thing. What a bunch of Sh!t. Downgrade not on valuation but at the hands of the majority shareholder.....how fkd is that. WonderDick has been in Malone's pocket for a long time.

Addict
    02-05-2014, 09:27 AM #26
    Charles, like so many others in here, I need to say how much your efforts are appreciated, and to say "thanks" for making this a welcome, comfortable and informative place to congregate with our old time (and occasional) new friends.

Regarding your "green thread" offer, with no offense intended I feel that might detract from or even diminish the "togetherness" represented by the majority of active players here. Personally, I hang out here to pick up on new indicators of market opportunity, for example the emerging opportunity in the oil and gas exploration and drilling arena. Also, I think we all have come to occasional expectation of investment wisdom presented by the likes of Bassman, Denco, RedCloud, and others. I'd hate to lose that valuable aspect.

Rather than needing to monitor multiple threads, I'd like to suggest that perhaps this one could become known not just as a Sat Radio interest group, but be expanded somehow to include all of our common interests......... Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Haven't check in a while. How is everyone doing? You guys need anything? Should we setup a "green" forum to discuss pot stocks? Any Arena investors want an arena specific forum?

If there is anything I can do for you guys, just let me know.

-C

Mentor
    02-05-2014, 10:11 AM #27
    What we should have seem is some of these analysts have B@LLS and upgrade on valuation with that great Q in the face of MaloneCo and state that the overhang on the stock is due to Liberty low ball. On valuation they should have upgraded and increased their price targets.

Addict
    02-05-2014, 10:23 AM #28
    *Standing Applause*

Enthusiast
    02-05-2014, 11:09 AM #29
    I feel for you guys with super long positions in SIRI. It's painful to watch this saga play out. What a crock of shit.

Hopefully everyone got out of DDD .....down 25%

Addict
    02-05-2014, 11:15 AM #30
    Is "Miss Management" really not going to buy this pullback?

F@ck it.... Guess I'm going to start buying here (3.40 and 3.30?). A year from now it should look like a good decision.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 02-05-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Page 3 of 8 12345 ...