01-29-2014, 01:19 AM #1

Lifetime service not being honored!

Wow! Purchased the lifetime XM service on my GM Yukon XL in 2002. Has worked perfectly and have loved it for 12 years. Last month it was turned off. I called customer service, in India, and they told me that I had to produce the contract 12 years later or a copy of the invoice. Are you kidding me? They even said that they have never offered lifetime service. How could they not see that I've had the service since 2002 therefore it must be lifetime. I have two other vehicles with yearly service that I loyally pay every year. My wife just informed me that she paid the one year fee on my lifetime service car. Yes, same car, never stolen, always owned by me.

This is a total Ripoff! Can someone give me some U.S. based phone numbers to start calling?

Thanks,

Dean

Head Honcho
    01-29-2014, 04:31 AM #2
    Contact them through Facebook. It is public and US run, which means they have to respond. Twitter works as well.

Now that your sub is no longer working, does the unit display your radio id? They should be able to lookup your account and lifetime service based on your radios id.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm certain you will get this cleared up.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder