Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    01-25-2014, 12:34 PM #41
    Interesting thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    What's up Denco... I think Liberty's hands were forced early by this upgrade. They scrambled to get the MM's hold it down that day and then let out the 3.68 fair value price AH's. I believe they wanted it lower, but didn't want to wait and have to offer higher if stock ran up again on this upgrade.

Mentor
    01-25-2014, 01:45 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    What's up Denco... I think Liberty's hands were forced early by this upgrade. They scrambled to get the MM's hold it down that day and then let out the 3.68 fair value price AH's. I believe they wanted it lower, but didn't want to wait and have to offer higher if stock ran up again on this upgrade.

SXMI, what's up my man! Been a while. That's is a good theory and a likely possibility. The tie in to a factor is a crock of CR@P and is clearly being used to collar the SIRI SP. Nixing the factor and valuing at the appropriate SP valuation should be the counter by the committee. Maintaining a factor would only show the committee is too having their collective strings pulled.

Addict
    01-25-2014, 03:27 PM #43
    The fact that they had to form a committee to evaluate selling our company again for peanuts says their puppets on a string (What's to think about?) Just entertaining the idea = screwing us reets again. TimeWarner didn't form a committee! It takes you 2 fuching weeks to make a comeback to the offer Meyers(CEO) while us reets are in lingo and seeing our(not Malones) investments deteriorate = Your in Malones back pocket!!! Where's our CEO been for the last few weeks? Under Malones Desk? If I was CEO, I would have BEOCTH Slapped that offer right off the bat!!! I don't think most of us reets want to be for sale. Liberty take your offer and stick it up your AZZ!!!, since our CEO won't say it. I bet Malone hasn't been kept in the dark on how much our Agero acquisition is worth to his investment, or the AT&T deal, or the Nissan deal, but us Reets are!!! And I'm sure a lot of reets will approve a deal for peanuts just because our committee recommends it(let's see, what would it take $4, $4.50, $5(Don't get your hopes up)?), without even knowing the true potential of our company. Fuch a deal I vote no!!! Hey Meyers, how do you like sucking it, We are all so proud of you taking several weeks to think about $3.68. And now we are under that, is your mouth watering!!! Sucky Sucky Mutherfucher!!! Malone BEOOOCTH!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-25-2014 at 04:09 PM.

01-25-2014, 06:30 PM #44
    Now how do you really feel ?

Mentor
    01-25-2014, 09:51 PM #45
    RC...thats too damn funny my friend...always love your passion!!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    The fact that they had to form a committee to evaluate selling our company again for peanuts says their puppets on a string (What's to think about?) Just entertaining the idea = screwing us reets again. TimeWarner didn't form a committee! It takes you 2 fuching weeks to make a comeback to the offer Meyers(CEO) while us reets are in lingo and seeing our(not Malones) investments deteriorate = Your in Malones back pocket!!! Where's our CEO been for the last few weeks? Under Malones Desk? If I was CEO, I would have BEOCTH Slapped that offer right off the bat!!! I don't think most of us reets want to be for sale. Liberty take your offer and stick it up your AZZ!!!, since our CEO won't say it. I bet Malone hasn't been kept in the dark on how much our Agero acquisition is worth to his investment, or the AT&T deal, or the Nissan deal, but us Reets are!!! And I'm sure a lot of reets will approve a deal for peanuts just because our committee recommends it(let's see, what would it take $4, $4.50, $5(Don't get your hopes up)?), without even knowing the true potential of our company. Fuch a deal I vote no!!! Hey Meyers, how do you like sucking it, We are all so proud of you taking several weeks to think about $3.68. And now we are under that, is your mouth watering!!! Sucky Sucky Mutherfucher!!! Malone BEOOOCTH!!!

Addict
    01-25-2014, 11:46 PM #46
    I'm just saying, why are we even thinking of selling our company at this point, we have yet to break our stride. We are just starting to kick up dust!!! . All because Malone wants to buy us... Meyers never told us he was thinking about selling our company, but now, because we got a pissy azz offer we need to form a "special" committee to think about it? Really? I'm sure Meyers has some Liberty options tucked away somewhere or their coming real soon. We, you, me, and all on this board, and others paid to make this company what it is, we put those sats up there. And their worth a whole lot more than $3.68
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-26-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345