Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 01/21/14 to 01/27/14 I'm awake. I might as well start the thread

Head Honcho
    SiriusXM as a company will continue to exist and we have always reported news about the company so, I don't see any reason to change the name of the website.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm of the opinion we can be better off in the future by taking some SIRI profits now and putting it elsewhere. Case in point, today I exchanged 15K shares for 650 in DDD (sacrificing approximately $100 gains in SIRI for $1600 gains so far in DDD today). If this is any indication, then I'm not sure how much longer my SIRI loyalty might hold true.

PS. I exercised a similar maneuver early last week, picking up a new Oil Exploration venture (CNTO) for a mere $10K+ gain so far.
    For now, I can't see any problem with this thinking.

EDIT: had typo above......make that 15K shares of SIRI traded for 650 in DDD.............still the right move, in my opinion
    About 4 million shares traded at around 11am???
    Was that you SI, exiting your SIRI position?

What ever happened to blog talk radio? "Is there anybody out there on the Satelite radio". I miss that show.

Head Honcho
    Dumped my pot stocks for a nice gain today. Rode MJNA from .085 to .265 - it was a good time. Also had a few share of PHOT in at .18, out at .235.

Selling a day or two after some news seems to be the way to go. I will keep playing with this fire until I'm burned. Who's with me?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Dumped my pot stocks for a nice gain today. Rode MJNA from .085 to .265 - it was a good time. Also had a few share of PHOT in at .18, out at .235.

Selling a day or two after some news seems to be the way to go. I will keep playing with this fire until I'm burned. Who's with me?
    Pot stocks are up today because of CHAMPS trade show in Vegas this week.

Head Honcho
    MJNA seemed to have a better than average jump based on their recent press release. As soon as the chart turned negative, I dumped. Might just be a bump in the road but I'm sure this roller coaster will wind up going down again.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

I was scaling out on the way up when it was blasting, but I still have 3/5 of my PHOT shares, in at 0.118. I've got no complaints, so I'm staying.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

In MJNA at .18 and out at .28 yesterday. Was gona ride this for the long run but then slapped myself in the face and sold

No real volume on any of the stocks I follow yesterday or today as of yet with 2 big down days. Not a ton of selling.

Looks like SIRI volume is picking up now...
    Last edited by Sundeeez; 01-24-2014 at 10:55 AM.

We're hog tied!!!
    Time Warner rebuked their offer within days, I guess our management is entertaining the offer or sitting on their thumbs and spinning. Muthrfuchers!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-24-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast