Page 6 of 8 ... 45678
    Mentor
    01-16-2014, 11:20 PM #51
    pj...always gets quiet around here when nothing is going on...playing the Malone waiting game...

js

Mentor
    01-17-2014, 03:27 AM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've not seen discussion on what folks here plan to do if and when a settlement with Liberty is completed. Would we be best advised to take our settlement offer, cash out, and look for someplace to invest the proceeds, or would we likely be better off to ride the LMCA train with our new shares there, in hopes the returns would be acceptable and competitive?............ Personally, after riding this dog for several years through all the turmoil and indecision, I think I might be ready to take my dry powder and look for new ground to plow.

I mentioned yesterday a new company in the Bakken Oil fields which seems poised to show some rapid and healthy growth. CNTO
    has risen from 15 cents two months ago to $2.54 this morning before taking a bit of a breather and relaxation down to $2.30's. It is days like this that make me wish SIRI would cash me in at $4 and let me dump a pile of powder into something like CNTO.

PS. PHOT has been a profitable play of late.
    Hey siriusly_invested -

CNTO turned up on my scanners last week or so, and I placed an order and didn't get filled. I usually don't chase, so I didn't. No biggie it got away, perhaps it'll form a pennant or something for another entry. That said, share those ideas over at the market watch, I usually don't come over here because I don't understand how you get buy and sell signals off of EBIDTA or whatever that malone guy said. If your tickers don't show up on my scans, doesn't mean there isn't an entry point to be found, so I'd still be curious. Don't let SIRI decide when you can sell, you can dump some or all at any time.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-17-2014, 09:26 AM #53
    HAHA.....let me know how those sweatpants work out for you.....if your legs feel as promised I may have to pick me up a pair.....
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can't tell you anything about the stock but, i can tell you that my wife got some first time LULU outfits for Xmas and that stuff is WTF-expensive. I checked out the website to see what its all about and the low end mens sweatpants were $85! WTF do $85 per pair sweatpants feel like? For $85 it better feel like my legs are having sex.

Addict
    01-17-2014, 09:28 AM #54
    That is one of the dangers in trading in pink sheets.....orders do not necessarily get filled immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Had a sell order on PHOT for .32 and it didn't fill. I've been trading stock for 15 years and that had never happened to me until recently and now its happened twice in a month or so. Does that stuff happen often to you guys? Is it just because I trade a little more frequently? Maybe I'm getting better at guessing tops and bottoms... who knows.

Addict
    01-17-2014, 09:34 AM #55
    I was a PC user for 20 years, starting with DOS. Got a new macbook laptop for my birthday last year and I will never go back to a PC again. Apple products are all they are cracked up to be. The easiest user interfaces, hands down....plug something in to my laptop and it just works...Apple doesn't ask me a ton of friggin instal questions.....

Its also other simple things like I have additional monitors at different client locations I work at....some on the left side of my laptop others on the right side.....my macbook remembers each monitor and whether it is on the left or right every time I plug it in.....my wife, not a very computer literate person, has only needed help 2 times in the last 3 years since I purchased her macbook laptop......I know I wouldn't have that peace if I had purchased her a PC.....
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Haha, we're in the same boat but there are cult followers....Just like apple...i'd never pay for an apple product, my android phone does everything an iphone does and it's much cheaper and interacts with my personal pc and google account very nicely. On the same note, my Windows PC works just fine for my needs....but anyways....

Whenever my wife gets athletic attire, she goes with LuLu. My brother loves their men's line of sweats and tee shirts too. My hope is all the negative press has caused an oversold situation and things will get back to normal in the coming months. Also, the new CEO was previously at Toms and Burton. I hope he focuses on increasing the brand awareness for their men's clothes. Most guys i talk to have heard of LuLu but have no idea they sell men's stuff and that it's actually really good clothing (yes expensive, but high quality). I think they can grow in that market because fitness nuts are all about their fitness clothes and willing to spend the extra $$.

01-17-2014, 09:46 AM #56
    Good morning all! I was just curious if any of you all have contacted SiriusXM IR. I have never received a response from those guys for as long as I have owned this stock. I really think they should change their name ti the Uninformed IR Department. Hell, just fire the people in that department and add that income to the bottom line. Worthless as tits on a boar hog.

01-17-2014, 09:51 AM #57
    Phot wants to issue more shares, time to bail or do we believe in their reasons.

01-17-2014, 09:54 AM #58
    and after being scared off from Siri back at $3.78, i have come back to join in the fun at $3.67. here's hoping Malone is not out to f_k us all.

Addict
    01-17-2014, 09:54 AM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    I was a PC user for 20 years, starting with DOS. Got a new macbook laptop for my birthday last year and I will never go back to a PC again. Apple products are all they are cracked up to be. The easiest user interfaces, hands down....plug something in to my laptop and it just works...Apple doesn't ask me a ton of friggin instal questions
    Morning Bass. I too have been PC since it first came out; got the wife an iPad two Christmasses ago mainly cuz the grandkids chided us into it. Got our first Apple smart fones this past Christmas. So far I really like the Apple stuff but I'm not ready yet to spring for the high cost of MacBook........ besides, I still rely on a lot of MS Spreadsheet knowledge and functionality and have not found a likable alternative in the Apple product yet.

PS. Do you create your Think or Swim charts on Apple? I've not found how to use all the TorS drawings yet on iPad, but I'll keep searching. One day I may become a total Apple convert.

01-17-2014, 09:57 AM #60
    Love my Apple products, will not go back to the other stuff. Bought my first MAC computer 2 years ago, love it. I am now an Apple addict. Pads Pods Phones.

Page 6 of 8 ... 45678