Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...
    Mentor
    01-14-2014, 06:06 PM #31
    Form 4 Donnelly acquires 3.6mn shares in stock options exercisable 1/10/2015 at a price of 3.70/share.

I guess they will convert over to LMCC options once MaloneCo takes our shares on the cheap.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...937/filing.pdf

Enthusiast
    01-14-2014, 08:17 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Had a sell order on PHOT for .32 and it didn't fill. I've been trading stock for 15 years and that had never happened to me until recently and now its happened twice in a month or so. Does that stuff happen often to you guys? Is it just because I trade a little more frequently? Maybe I'm getting better at guessing tops and bottoms... who knows.

Ya my 10k sell order for 3.97 didn't go thru last monday and it's cost me $ 2500!!!

Enthusiast
    01-14-2014, 08:22 PM #33
    Meanwhile P is up another 5%. Ha F me .....it was $10 365 days ago. SIRI IS ONE POS STOCK!!

Mentor
    01-14-2014, 08:38 PM #34
    Right there with you on that one SD......oh, and Malone sucks DONKEYDONGSCHLONGS!!

Tired of the MaloneCo puppet master BULLSH!T......cheap MFRS are trying to FK TWC as well.....though the TWC CEO calls Liberty out and says they are trying to steal the company.....Meyers is Malone's little
    FKGB!TCH...FUMALONE

EDIT: That POS Pandora is a FKG radio station or collection of stations basically, that is still in the red....and is KICKING SIRI's A$$ as an investment......how fkd is that
    Last edited by denco1; 01-14-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Addict
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 01-15-2014 at 02:11 PM.

01-15-2014, 12:28 PM #36
    I was gonna sell my PHOT until I got high...

Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz
    Had a sell order on PHOT for .32 and it didn't fill. I've been trading stock for 15 years and that had never happened to me until recently and now its happened twice in a month or so. Does that stuff happen often to you guys? Is it just because I trade a little more frequently? Maybe I'm getting better at guessing tops and bottoms... who knows.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    01-15-2014, 03:13 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    That must be WOLF and DENC

Enthusiast
    01-15-2014, 03:17 PM #38
    So the volume is starting to stall compared to the last week. Will we see one of those lower volume rises in SP? Has everyone bought and we see it go up???

01-15-2014, 05:45 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can't tell you anything about the stock but, i can tell you that my wife got some first time LULU outfits for Xmas and that stuff is WTF-expensive. I checked out the website to see what its all about and the low end mens sweatpants were $85! WTF do $85 per pair sweatpants feel like? For $85 it better feel like my legs are having sex.
    Haha, we're in the same boat but there are cult followers....Just like apple...i'd never pay for an apple product, my android phone does everything an iphone does and it's much cheaper and interacts with my personal pc and google account very nicely. On the same note, my Windows PC works just fine for my needs....but anyways....

Whenever my wife gets athletic attire, she goes with LuLu. My brother loves their men's line of sweats and tee shirts too. My hope is all the negative press has caused an oversold situation and things will get back to normal in the coming months. Also, the new CEO was previously at Toms and Burton. I hope he focuses on increasing the brand awareness for their men's clothes. Most guys i talk to have heard of LuLu but have no idea they sell men's stuff and that it's actually really good clothing (yes expensive, but high quality). I think they can grow in that market because fitness nuts are all about their fitness clothes and willing to spend the extra $$.

01-15-2014, 06:48 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Haha, we're in the same boat but there are cult followers....Just like apple...i'd never pay for an apple product, my android phone does everything an iphone does and it's much cheaper and interacts with my personal pc and google account very nicely. On the same note, my Windows PC works just fine for my needs....but anyways....

Whenever my wife gets athletic attire, she goes with LuLu. My brother loves their men's line of sweats and tee shirts too. My hope is all the negative press has caused an oversold situation and things will get back to normal in the coming months. Also, the new CEO was previously at Toms and Burton. I hope he focuses on increasing the brand awareness for their men's clothes. Most guys i talk to have heard of LuLu but have no idea they sell men's stuff and that it's actually really good clothing (yes expensive, but high quality). I think they can grow in that market because fitness nuts are all about their fitness clothes and willing to spend the extra $$.
    No offense intended. I enjoy interacting with everyone on the SB board.

However, I don't care to see any of you in a pair of see-through Yoga pants (the cause of the lulu stock drop)

Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...