Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: 01/13/2014 To 01/19/2014 What's got TheDog up today....MMPORN?...or a REALHOTTY

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,534

    01/13/2014 To 01/19/2014 What's got TheDog up today....MMPORN?...or a REALHOTTY

    So what's got TheDog so excited this morning to start the week. Is the MM pulling a fast one AGAIN or is their a real HOTCHICK behind current #3???...GLTA

  2. #2
    SlapShot27 is offline
    ...And LMCA moving decidedly lower-at least for now

  3. #3
    I_know_nothing is offline
    OT question: Anyone invest in or watch LULU? I've been looking for a good entry after their recall problems last year and I'm thinking today may be it. It's down quite a bit and has been for some time ( -16% right now, lowest it's been in a LONG time). My wife and all her friends LOVE their clothes and the recall hasn't stopped them from buying from there. I'm trying to look at this from a "peter lynch" standpoint.... I know people love their product and will continue to buy. Is this the end of their issues and things go up from here or are there bigger underlying issues that I should be worried about? Any thoughts are welcome.

  4. #4
    brian65PLS is offline
    LMCA (135.96) ratio is now 3.44 a share for SiriusXM
    SiriusXM is trading 3.72 an 28 cent premium.
    We all know Malone - wall street either thinks Malone offer will go up significantly or the deal is dead. Which one?

  5. #5
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Let's hope that Wall Street is telling Malone to go s-ck his own donkeyschlong!!

  6. #6
    jackweed is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Let's hope that Wall Street is telling Malone to go s-ck his own donkeyschlong!!

  7. #7
    Wolf Child is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by brian65PLS View Post
    LMCA (135.96) ratio is now 3.44 a share for SiriusXM
    SiriusXM is trading 3.72 an 28 cent premium.
    We all know Malone - wall street either thinks Malone offer will go up significantly or the deal is dead. Which one?
    Crossed below the 200 day.

    This is why I don't want some BS % share swap.

    My bills are paid with CASH Malone!

  8. #8
    Wolf Child is offline
    Drag LMCA back down to $110 and I'll liquidate every share of SIRI I own and get on the Liberty train....... by MY CHOICE

  9. #9
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    OT question: Anyone invest in or watch LULU? I've been looking for a good entry after their recall problems last year and I'm thinking today may be it. It's down quite a bit and has been for some time ( -16% right now, lowest it's been in a LONG time). My wife and all her friends LOVE their clothes and the recall hasn't stopped them from buying from there. I'm trying to look at this from a "peter lynch" standpoint.... I know people love their product and will continue to buy. Is this the end of their issues and things go up from here or are there bigger underlying issues that I should be worried about? Any thoughts are welcome.
    I can't tell you anything about the stock but, i can tell you that my wife got some first time LULU outfits for Xmas and that stuff is WTF-expensive. I checked out the website to see what its all about and the low end mens sweatpants were $85! WTF do $85 per pair sweatpants feel like? For $85 it better feel like my legs are having sex.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  10. #10
    I_know_nothing is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can't tell you anything about the stock but, i can tell you that my wife got some first time LULU outfits for Xmas and that stuff is WTF-expensive. I checked out the website to see what its all about and the low end mens sweatpants were $85! WTF do $85 per pair sweatpants feel like? For $85 it better feel like my legs are having sex.
    Haha, we're in the same boat but there are cult followers....Just like apple...i'd never pay for an apple product, my android phone does everything an iphone does and it's much cheaper and interacts with my personal pc and google account very nicely. On the same note, my Windows PC works just fine for my needs....but anyways....

    Whenever my wife gets athletic attire, she goes with LuLu. My brother loves their men's line of sweats and tee shirts too. My hope is all the negative press has caused an oversold situation and things will get back to normal in the coming months. Also, the new CEO was previously at Toms and Burton. I hope he focuses on increasing the brand awareness for their men's clothes. Most guys i talk to have heard of LuLu but have no idea they sell men's stuff and that it's actually really good clothing (yes expensive, but high quality). I think they can grow in that market because fitness nuts are all about their fitness clothes and willing to spend the extra $$.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •