Page 16 of 19 ... 61415161718 ...
    01-09-2014, 09:37 PM #151
    Hey Bass, How's it going my friend. I got your emails, sorry I ve been real busy with work. Nice article you wrote.

01-09-2014, 09:47 PM #152
    I am in one of those prediction type of moods. I think the so called independent BOD committee will act sooner than later. Therefore, I believe that they will deliver something ah tomorrow. I do not think they will counter anywhere near the $4 range. I think they will come back with an offer/ratio that puts SIRI at about $3.875. I think they will take into consideration that Liberty was offering a 3% premium to the $3.57, and they will consider the 52 week high and counter offer in between. In reality, how many shares did Malone actually purchase of SIRI, and how many shares does he have after selling some back. Outside of the 40% that was given to him, how many real dollars has he actually spent? Amazing if you think about it.

01-10-2014, 12:07 AM #153
    Maybe Wolf can make this guy feel better. You know, give him hope in those grow stocks

Addict
    01-10-2014, 10:12 AM #154
    Nice article Bass, I'm with Brother!!!

01-10-2014, 11:18 AM #155
    PJ... my concern is that the purchasing company (LMCA) stock price will go down thus negating any increase in the buyout ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    I am in one of those prediction type of moods. I think the so called independent BOD committee will act sooner than later. Therefore, I believe that they will deliver something ah tomorrow. I do not think they will counter anywhere near the $4 range. I think they will come back with an offer/ratio that puts SIRI at about $3.875. I think they will take into consideration that Liberty was offering a 3% premium to the $3.57, and they will consider the 52 week high and counter offer in between. In reality, how many shares did Malone actually purchase of SIRI, and how many shares does he have after selling some back. Outside of the 40% that was given to him, how many real dollars has he actually spent? Amazing if you think about it.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-10-2014, 12:50 PM #156
    Thanks PJ. I hope things are going well for you. Good to see you here posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Hey Bass, How's it going my friend. I got your emails, sorry I ve been real busy with work. Nice article you wrote.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-10-2014, 12:53 PM #157
    For any that are interested in checking out my recent premium articles on my website, I have increased the trial period to 7 days and dropped the price to $5.99 for the month of January only - get it while it's hot!

Mentor
    01-10-2014, 01:19 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    Maybe Wolf can make this guy feel better. You know, give him hope in those grow stocks
    Hahaha - I regret I keep flipping between feeling sorry for this dude, and laughing at his post. Since these patterns are generally the same, he'll likely get a chance to get most back after a 13ema bounce or pennant formation, but it doesn't sound like the person is the type that will take advantage of that - ie. more the type that would want it *all* back - thus will just wait or even average down and hope for recovery. All in all, in this day and age, if the person is typing on some board, they know what money management is and also knows it gives a 100% guarantee that this sort of pain doesn't happen, and if they want to disregard that and gamble, so be it.

Anyway - my buddy mentioned some of you were in PHOT, so I thought I'd pop in. But I figured the discussion would be in market watch, but it appears that's slowed a little (maybe I'll go over there and talk to myself anyway). PHOT is doing ok by me.

Addict
    01-10-2014, 01:29 PM #159
    Tired of buying low.... when do we get to sell high? (no pot puns here please)

I sold some @ 3.99 in pre Monday so i'll make ok but @ 3.72 this is still

Addict
    01-10-2014, 01:45 PM #160
    What's up Bassman!

Hey RC, I don't know how I missed your most recent rant first time around (before Bass quoted it) .... I really enjoyed it.

Page 16 of 19 ... 61415161718 ...