Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/06-01/12 What's up doc?

Hybrid View

01/06-01/12 What's up doc?

Here we go. Should be interesting

Time for the Malone Smackdown, fuch $3.68!!!
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Tripp Levy!

finally someone looking out for the little dog

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/invest...130000495.html

My turn to bend Malone over.

"If you own Sirius XM common stock and wish to obtain additional information about the potential acquisition of Sirius XM and how it may affect your rights as a shareholder, at no cost or expense, please contact us at:

Tripp Levy PLLC

New York, New York

Toll Free: 1-877-772-3975

Email: contact@tripplevy.com"
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 01-06-2014 at 08:06 AM.

TD would not execute any of my sell orders, Fidelity did. I was watching sells go through higher than I had placed. I intentionally put a lower price and it did not execute.

Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    TD would not execute any of my sell orders, Fidelity did. I was watching sells go through higher than I had placed. I intentionally put a lower price and it did not execute.
    I was able to sell from etrade and fidelity at 3.92 and 3.98 PM. boy am i glad to unload some of those margin shares that i've been holding on to for way too long

Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    I was able to sell from etrade and fidelity at 3.92 and 3.98 PM. boy am i glad to unload some of those margin shares that i've been holding on to for way too long
    Very nice. I let a block go this morning as well, though not as high as you. Kicking myself for letting a large block go Friday morning with the big gap. Could have scored an extra $0.30-0.40. I see PM is slipping down. I'll probably buy again once the frenzy dies down.
    Last edited by switchflare; 01-06-2014 at 09:03 AM.

When was the last time you saw 85 million+ Pre volume?

Edit: Oh sh!T..... Someone just pissed off Ralph Nader

Edit: OH_MUH_GHAD!! Nader is summoning Icahn!!

This is amazing
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 01-06-2014 at 09:30 AM.

RC...don't think we go lower. NO WAY! Just don't think it's gona be a huge short squeeze...we could go to 4.15 -.25 no problem. Who knows WHAT Myers is gona saw tomorrow. Prolly nothing . Maybe what's his face knows that this is gona be a blowout CC and wanted to get in front of it.

All I know is I followed WOLFs advice and waited til PM and sold some! What's next wolf?!

does anyone here honestly think they are smarter than malone?
    I say not; for one simple reason: Malone has the brains & Billion$ to pull off his plan.
    If he gets a higher share price for his SiriusXM stock he'll have to pay taxes! Malone's entire carrier has been avoiding taxes. Besides if Malone wants to consolidate the pay-tv industry he is better off with SiriusXM as a wholly own subsidiary versus being paid off by some white knight outright buying SiriusXM. I simply think Malone wants a deal to go through. I for one will vote for the deal because I've made a higher percentage off my year ago investment in LCMA than I have with my year ago Siri!!!! Over the pass year Malone has returned a higher gain than SiriusXM. I was really shocked when I did the calculations. For reference see my early post in this thread this morning (#15 around 9am).

Well it would appear the shorts are still covering today. Already exceeded daily average volume after being open only an hour.

for a good laugh (was he paid by LCMA) :LOL:
    http://investorplace.com/2014/01/sir.../#.UsweXbRrjsI
    Last edited by brian65PLS; 01-07-2014 at 10:36 AM.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast