Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...
    Head Honcho
    01-03-2014, 10:22 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Beauty is in the Eye of the voyeur..errrr beholder. When I look at SIRI I see a hot chick with a nice eraser nippled rack....EDIT.....and a nice round perky double VW shake it up A$$
    From a technology standpoint, there is nothing sexy about what SiriusXM does. Their content is sexy but, that's about it.

Apple buys tech companies for their technology and the staff that created it. SiriusXM's interfaces and hardware are as wonky as a guy trying to jam his two penises in his underwear.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-03-2014, 10:41 PM #102
    This is where you wish Icahn bought into it or buys into it and screams foul. He has deep pockets and is up for a good fight. Anybody want to start a petition to get Icahn on board?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I'm with Wolfe... and anybody that votes yes to this BS is retarded... Liberty can suck my $3.68 nut!!!

Sorry Wolfe, that's not your exact words, excuse my translation, that's just what I got out of it.

All I know... is us reets, better stick together more than ever before( And I'm talking about on the vote, that's the only evidence that will prove it's not what the investors wanted!!!) Hopefully we have some deep pocketed adversaries ready to not let Malone steal the sats so easily!!! I don't know about ya'll, but I know I'm not!!!

Hence Mel's words..."I'd love to take the company private"...It wasn't Mel...but his name did start with an M!!! imo

It's fixing to get interesting!!!

01-03-2014, 10:48 PM #103
    Here you all go. http://www.ielp.com/contactus.cfm

Investor Relations Department
    Icahn Enterprises L.P
    767 Fifth Avenue, 47th Floor
    New York, New York 10153

01-03-2014, 10:48 PM #104
    @ CLR... Your inability to move beyond the subject of the guy with 2 penis' does not go unoticed.

Are you sure you're not mistaking curiosity for envy ?

01-03-2014, 10:49 PM #105
    If each and every one of you send an email with a request for his help, who knows, it may ignite something. He is always looking for a good fight. I sent my email and request, now you all need to do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Here you all go. http://www.ielp.com/contactus.cfm

Icahn Enterprises L.P
    767 Fifth Avenue, 47th Floor
    New York, New York 10153

01-03-2014, 10:50 PM #106
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    @ CLR... Your inability to move beyond the subject of the guy with 2 penis' does not go unoticed.

Mentor
    01-03-2014, 11:30 PM #107
    I'm in too guys. I'll email Carl tomorrow and see if he will join us in the fight. I know we've got some shares on this board. Wolfies got a nice chunk, so do I. I bet there are a few more NICESIZED SIRILONGDONGS on this board as well.....LETSDOTHISSHIT!!!!

EDIT: @CLR...that's funny sh!t man!!....If I had 2DONGS to shove in my shorts that would be a nightmare for SCHNITELMAN.......maybe I do...........
    Last edited by denco1; 01-03-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-03-2014, 11:48 PM #108
    just getting to my email…I see that Mel's chickens have come home to roost…

anyone that's pissed at Liberty needs to open their history books -- it was that mofo crooked sob Karmazin that did this to the company. Malone just said yes.

And just like Karmazin, all of those board members will take ricockulous bonus shares and pull a bain capital move and leverage OUR company and squeeze everything they can out of it.

I took my money off the table many times --- it's all gravy for me. Doesn't mean that it doesn't ruffle my feathers -- this is America and this is how the game is played.

Anyway -- Maybe we'll get lucky and Malone will show the dog some respect -- reality is, though, I don't expect it. I've never known anyone to respect something they got for nothing.

PS: how much did Konmazin get, again, for giving away OUR company? If memory serves, it was over $300 million bucks.

01-03-2014, 11:54 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I'm in too guys. I'll email Carl tomorrow and see if he will join us in the fight. I know we've got some shares on this board. Wolfies got a nice chunk, so do I. I bet there are a few more NICESIZED SIRILONGDONGS on this board as well.....LETSDOTHISSHIT!!!!

EDIT: @CLR...that's funny sh!t man!!....If I had 2DONGS to shove in my shorts that would be a nightmare for SCHNITELMAN.......maybe I do...........
    I've spent the last 5 years accumulating shares, with very few sold in that time period. I will go along with a thoughtful strategy that might get us a better price for our shares

Head Honcho
    01-04-2014, 12:07 AM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post

Jesus no, it seems like a curse. For the life of me I can't figure out why no one had it removed when he was a child.

Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...