Page 2 of 14 123412 ...
    Addict
    12-31-2013, 11:09 AM #11
    As of right now this POS is the worst performing horse in my stable for 2013. And no damn Divi!

Thank God I trade it and not just hold it. Thankful for my other holdings carrying me through the year too.

#FU Malone and #FU Meyer

Addict
    12-31-2013, 11:35 AM #12
    If there is anything positive to say about one's portfolio being down on this, the last trading day of the year, it would be that for us Seasoned Citizens who must take a RMD (required minimum distribution) from our tax-deferred accounts based on the year end value, at least the tax bite won't be quite as hard to take. I'm okay with a dip today, but I'd really like to see a reversal beginning on Thursday.

Happy New Year to all.

12-31-2013, 11:45 AM #13
    We have a full day of trading today! Looks like marijuana stocks are riding into the New Year with Coloradians!

I wish Sirius XM would do something but oh well. Happy New Year!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-31-2013, 11:49 AM #14
    If CLR is out there, nice job 'pulling the trigger' on MJNA a few weeks ago... Are you still holding it?

...ONVO up a buck this am.

Addict
    12-31-2013, 11:57 AM #15
    Slap, nice going on ONVO. I was in that one (Big Time) a few months ago, then couldn't pull the trigger when it took a dive. Oh well, guess that's how it goes. And I've been afraid to get back in ever since.....obviously, I missed the boat twice on that one.

Hey (Off Topic), I hear and see the Goodyear Blimp overhead as it is trucking north (form it's base in Pompano Beach), apparently to a football venue (Orlando, Jacksonville, or someplace else) where it obviously will be providing aerial TV coverage of upcoming bowl games. That thing has an unmistakable engine sound signature.

12-31-2013, 12:06 PM #16
    I used to see the GY blimp take off from its (so Cal) base in Carson, California just south of Los Angeles. SLY, you're right about the engine noise. Also, watching it take off is 'a site' cuz the thing ascends at such a steep angle-nose up

Addict
    12-31-2013, 12:32 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I used to see the GY blimp take off from its (so Cal) base in Carson, California just south of Los Angeles. SLY, you're right about the engine noise. Also, watching it take off is 'a site' cuz the thing ascends at such a steep angle-nose up
    The angle of descent upon landing is just as awesome to see. I guess GY still has three air ships with one each in Ohio, Cal, and Fla.

I just checked the football schedule and see games tomorrow in Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville. Given those are being played at about the same time, it would be interesting to see if somehow they try to shuttle the blimp between those venues for some shared air time.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program where SIRI is simply mucking along between 3.50 and 3.53.......how boring.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-31-2013, 01:29 PM #18
    SI, check out my very first premium article for Trendy Stock Chart members I wrote on DDD, I just opened up this article for general viewing..... I do have more recent updates too
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I second that motion, Bass, for the SIRI bears to go into hibernation. And at the same time I'd like to see DDD with a meaningful correction to give us a fresh entry point for their next run.

Addict
    12-31-2013, 03:23 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    SI, check out my very first premium article for Trendy Stock Chart members I wrote on DDD, I just opened up this article for general viewing..... I do have more recent updates too
    That's an interesting approach Bass, and obviously quite convincing in the outcome.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-31-2013, 04:32 PM #20
    it seems more convincing to me when i can replicate price objectives using different technical analysis methods
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    That's an interesting approach Bass, and obviously quite convincing in the outcome.

Page 2 of 14 123412 ...