Page 4 of 14 ... 23456 ...
    01-02-2014, 09:56 PM #31
    Happy New Year to all.............. Wolf, I also would be very interested to know your thoughts on PHOT.

Head Honcho
    01-02-2014, 11:29 PM #32
    Radejs you safe down there in Scituate?

Has Radejs been on the forums lately? I hope his house didn't wash away.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    01-03-2014, 09:41 AM #33
    HEY!! An UPGRADE!!

PHOT................ Their equipment is like the George Foreman Grill of Pot Growing minus the huge sales numbers.

My position on all of these stocks is simple, the money form the Legal POT Movement will be made from selling massive amounts of marijuana in it's raw form. Where does massive amounts of pot abundant enough to supply thousands of dispensaries come from? The ground, outdoor, raised on good ol fashioned sunshine and soil. There are a lot of indoor hydro operations around the country supplying dispensaries too and yes many home gamers have a closet operation to reach their legal limit but no single company has a lock on the industry as "The Gold Standard" in equipment or at least not big enough to carry a $5 billion market cap.

When real regulation happens and the green light is given by the Federal Gov some very big money will invest into 1000's of acres in California. Buy that stock with everything you got. But that regulation isn't here yet and neither is that stock.

So until then just play on speculators enthusiasm and get in and out of mjna hemp cbis phot etc. Just don't let them become your BEHL or SPNGQ.

EDIT: None of these views address the medical side of pot which will be as big or bigger than recreational sales. But unfortunately I'm not the guy to ask about bio-pot.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 01-03-2014 at 09:48 AM.

01-03-2014, 09:44 AM #34
    Wolf, Are you referring to the SIRI upgrade?

Yes!! The Fly-on-the-penis is reporting an analyst upgrade this am!!

Addict
    01-03-2014, 09:46 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Wolf, Are you referring to the SIRI upgrade?

Yes!! The Fly-on-the-penis is reporting an analyst upgrade this am!!
    Sirius XM upgraded at Evercore
    As previously reported, Evercore upgraded Sirius to Overweight from Equal Weight. The firm cites valuation and expectations for rapid growth of its telematics business, which it does not believe is currently reflected in the stock price. Price target raised to $4.50 from $3.90.

01-03-2014, 09:52 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Sirius XM upgraded at Evercore
    As previously reported, Evercore upgraded Sirius to Overweight from Equal Weight. The firm cites valuation and expectations for rapid growth of its telematics business, which it does not believe is currently reflected in the stock price. Price target raised to $4.50 from $3.90.
    Yay! up .08 cents in PM so far. Still licking my wounds but this helps and hopefully starts the gradual climb back!

Enthusiast
    01-03-2014, 10:14 AM #37
    Oh man the old PM gap up...seen this before

Mentor
    01-03-2014, 10:50 AM #38
    What a FKG riot if this gap up holds after all the BS and takedown to fill the DAMN gap at 3.49 to 3.51 from a few months back. They filled it painfully, ran the FKG price over and over with the SCHNITZEL TRUCK and now they gap it up again from the same FKG spot........

SiriCS.jpg
    Last edited by denco1; 01-03-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Addict
    01-03-2014, 11:16 AM #39
    O.T............ speaking of "licking one's wounds", I phoned my buddy (diehard BAMA football fan) this morning; he didn't even answer the phone so I left him a message: "this is the Alabama crying towel factory, needing to confirm your address for this delivery this morning"........... I really enjoyed that Sugar Bowl game last night, and took special pride in my Sooner's victory.

And now with SIRI up a dime, that is like icing on the cake.

01-03-2014, 11:46 AM #40
    @ denco and others

It's hard not to be suspicious of this upward movement in the SIRI sp today. The last two months of gradual decrease- leading to a sustained decrease in the sp has been total BS. Further, it's even harder to imagine that an "Evercore" upgrade can move the sp up 10 cents... Things are just not adding up and I will be surprised if we hang onto this 10 cent increase today.

I'm optimistic over the long term. But the last 2 months stinks of manipulation.

Page 4 of 14 ... 23456 ...