Page 10 of 11 ... 891011
    Mentor
    12-13-2013, 02:32 PM #91
    Hi Sly!

I was hoping for a close of at least 3.48 yesterday to confirm the Hammer but, as you stated it is very close and showed support from the Bulls. Yes, a Harami cross with a high of 3.52/3.54 and a close of 3.50/3.51 would have been acceptable but a Bullish engulfing long white candle would be better.

Edit: As long as it doesn't go limp late in the day we should be setting up well for next week....I hope
    Last edited by denco1; 12-13-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Addict
    12-13-2013, 02:50 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hi Sly!

I was hoping for a close of at least 3.48 yesterday to confirm the Hammer but, as you stated it is very close and showed support from the Bulls. Yes, a Harami cross with a high of 3.52/3.54 and a close of 3.50/3.51 would have been acceptable but a Bullish engulfing long white candle would be better.

Edit: As long as it doesn't go limp late in the day we should be setting up well for next week....I hope
    Hey Denco, (correction from earlier comment............actually my wife told me to fix my own lunch......she's too busy to go out to eat..

I agree that a bullish engulfing would be nice, but in order for that to appear, wouldn't it require today's white candle full body to be from below 3.47 on the open? "You contribute to my confusion as I simply cannot find a two-day pattern definition if today's white candle should close above 3.52.......... seems to me it would be equally as strong as a bullish engulfing, and certainly stronger than a bullish harami. I guess it doesn't matter as long as we continue to close higher than the previous day's close.

Mentor
    12-13-2013, 03:16 PM #93
    Yes, Sly...I see what you mean. It wicks down to cover the previous real body but does not engulf with the white real body. May even be more bullish in that it has to wick down but only if the real white body is long. The market is starting to act like a little BEOCH....lets see what happens.

Addict
    12-14-2013, 11:06 AM #94
    After a ho-hum, lack-luster, and disappointing week with SIRI, I can't think of a better topic to open up the weekend than the home page of this site and talk of the "get laid Grandpa". I wonder if they're selecting an alternate to take Grandpa's place at the Bunny Club?

Mentor
    12-14-2013, 11:35 AM #95
    Sly...are you volunteering??? I would...but I'm not a grandpa!!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    After a ho-hum, lack-luster, and disappointing week with SIRI, I can't think of a better topic to open up the weekend than the home page of this site and talk of the "get laid Grandpa". I wonder if they're selecting an alternate to take Grandpa's place at the Bunny Club?

Addict
    12-14-2013, 01:14 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Sly...are you volunteering??? I would...but I'm not a grandpa!!!

JS
    JS, I do qualify as a Grandpa. Do you think they'd pay all expenses (air fare, hotel, meals (minus anything one could choke on), and the two HOES)? Oh my. Just the thought......................

Addict
    12-14-2013, 02:58 PM #97
    New topic......... not that I really miss being a part of the old BM crowd, I decided today to see what's going on over at bjmatthews.com...........Much to my surprise, up popped a home page for Satwaves.com with a mug shot of BM dating back at least 5 years, and a mixture of new and old news posted there. When I tried to log in however, I was denied, and even when I attempted to request a password reset I was notified my email address does not identify me as a member. I thought this was very strange, especially since my auto renewal was paid via PayPal a couple months ago. Now my curiosity is raised to the point of asking if anyone else here has experienced similar observations, and/or does anyone know what's the status over there?

As I said, I really don't miss the place. I just have this curiosity I'd like to solve.

12-14-2013, 04:11 PM #98
    SLY, In response to your BM inquiry I offer the following. Let me start by saying that this is my opinion and point of view only. I do not say that my words apply to everyone and their experiences with BM and his sites- just mine.

I share the view of Denco and Raf (see their comments posted under one of the most-recently posted articles on BM's site). I would have to see months and months of consistency, on the part of BM, before I can justify subscribing to any of his website endeavors. To me, it has been 'promises-promises' over the last year (from BM) with very little actually delivered upon.

I wish BM all the success in the world but he needs do to something to straighten out his life and business. Example: When I submit an order to my printer- and it isn't completed on the day it was promised- I don't have to hear a lengthy story about how my printer's girlfriend's boyfriend slapped her around. My printer will apologize for the delay and have the order ready the next day- accompanied by a second-round of apologies. That is one of the reasons he has been my printer for 14 years. BM's constant stories and excuses have become so tiresome!! Concerned members have offered him useful, intelligent suggestions. Time-after-time BM ignores useful, helpful advice from his members... How many times has the guy been told to keep his personal junk to himself and off the website?!!

Anyway, I do wish BM the best and hope he can get his personal and professional life back on track.

To answer your question SLY, no I was not additionally charged (to my knowledge) for any of his sites-beyond what I agreed to. I received multiple cancellation notices from BM prior to my making the decision to not renew my subscription beyond its current expiration.

12-14-2013, 05:05 PM #99
    Try Satwaves Pro Edition 2

12-14-2013, 06:48 PM #100
    Brandon is a grifter. I've known the guy for over 5 years and he does this every single year. Around Thanksgiving he comes up with idea of reinventing his website and asks people for donations to help pay for it. If no one donates then he threatens to shut down his website. Once people start donating, he blames hackers and past members for his lack of effort in getting anything done. He spends more time writing articles about his personal life than he does putting out useful information or analysis. His victim mentality is getting very old and I think people are finally catching on to his reindeer games. If you truly care about Brandon and you really want to help him, stop giving him money. He needs to face reality head on and change his ways.

p.s. how many Life Time memberships are you going to buy before you realize it's not really a lifetime membership? It's like ground hog day over there. He's a broken record.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-14-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Page 10 of 11 ... 891011